67 barracuda - LOTS OF PARTS

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy, I'am looking for the 1/4 glass channel that holds the weather strip,,, and the trim, need both sides for a 67 Fast Back. Thanks, TKF t[EMAIL="thereddryder@yahoo"]hereddryder@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

I have lots and lots of parts for a 67 Barracuda - trim, bumpers, full floor pan, frame rails, seats, dash, all glass etc. I will only take pictures if someone is interested in parts. PM me for my e-mail address and send me your's for pictures. Would prefer local pickup due to the size and weight of some things. But will ship as a last resort. Will discuss price over private e-mail. Let me know your wants/needs. We'll be able to work something out.

OK everybody, here is a partial list of exterior stuff:
complete floor pan
cross member
rear frame rails
seat rails
outer rocker panels (new)
front frame rails
inner fender setup w/ rad support
splash shields
bumpers
bumper mounts
hood, trunk, door skins
roof
taillights
header panel (68)
grills (sold)
parking lights
trim
all good glass

Will add more when I think of them
Bill

try not to bump every day...please read the posting rules thank's............Wagg's
you got time to police the the threads but can't seem to get to your own pm's for a response to something I want to possibly buy!!!
Somtingwong??????? with this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ment for Waggs!!!!!!!

do you have front bumper brackets? do you have drip moldings both sides? complete seatbelts? how about the moldings on trunk lid? send pictures and prices. here is email address [email protected] THANK YOU

If the Header panel is in good shape I am way interested. When you get a chance please send a few pics of it and what you might be looking to sell it for.

Thanks,

Roman

This is an old post, try PM ing the OP they may never see this

Old 08-04-2011, 10:14 AM

Just realized the date of the post. I need to not be in so much of a hurry!

I am in need of the rail that is attached to the top of the back seat on a convertible. Where the convertible boot slides into it. If you got it I would want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back