67 dodge dart gt 1000 CASH

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
no never get mad,life is too short for anger.thanks guy for a fun trip.

You have been sayin that!Are you really gonna crush it?Cause I remember reading you were gonna do that quite some time ago.Also you were argueing back and forth before also!Just scrap it,and make yourself feel better!then that will be the end of the saga.:clock:

im proud to say im going to crushed this dart

Been following this saga...the guy's a flake anyway....let him be. Do any of you honestly think that Dart can be restored???..Look at the pics again...close...and then think about the stuff you CAN'T see!!!! I certainly wouldn't pay 1K for it.

Just my $0.02....

THANK YOU!!!,

I said the same, maybe worth 700 tops and if he did cruch it thats hit problem, I'da had him send me the front clip.

Shawn.

Been following this saga...the guy's a flake anyway....let him be. Do any of you honestly think that Dart can be restored???..Look at the pics again...close...and then think about the stuff you CAN'T see!!!! I certainly wouldn't pay 1K for it.

Just my $0.02....

:cheers:he put it on the scales lol needed that quick cash to support that crack habit:toothy10:

moparmaster you know them are some nice pics of you and your old lady.

now moparmaster your telling lies cause i know you black and youve had your cracked smoked alot.:cheers:

Your right but this guy was sending some pretty rude and provking pms to me which everybody was not seeing!!But in respect to this site which has been very good to me I'm SORRY for my posts

Next time please notify a Admin or a Mod and we will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back