-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68brcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
My 68 barracuda headlight switch wiring connector is tired. picture shows it should be replaced. Does anyone know where I can get a new one, OR, does anyone have one they can ship to me please? Zip code 03256, TIA

swconn2.jpg

swconn1.jpg

swtch1.jpg

Should be available new from parts store.
Side note, it looks fine, maybe remove terminals and clean them up. Looks like water is getting at it?
I have one if you absolutely want a good used one.

Google search headlight switch harness connector Jeep CJ

Should be available new from parts store.
Side note, it looks fine, maybe remove terminals and clean them up. Looks like water is getting at it?
I have one if you absolutely want a good used one.
Interested in the good used one you have please. Please reply with cost and shipping to 03256, TIA... BTW, I applied dielectric grease to terminals, pressed onto new switch, it works but would like a better one.....

Yes bckid will be way closer than me. As I mentioned they are available new as well. Use an 80's truck to look up on Rock Auto(or elsewhere).
If you removed all wires/terminals properly from connector, it should clean up fine, unless theres damage I dont see?
Interested in the good used one you have please. Please reply with cost and shipping to 03256, TIA... BTW, I applied dielectric grease to terminals, pressed onto new switch, it works but would like a better one.....

Hi, I emailed 4spdragtop, no reply yet. Looks like he is in Ontario, might be a while to get parts from over the border. You are in NC, could you send me one to zip code 03256, lmk price and shipping too please, TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back