68 cuda project

-

kent spaulding

spauldo
Reaction score
I think this Cuda is finally coming out of the body shop this spring? Don't ever tell your bodyman to use your project as fill in job. That is; just fit it in in when ever... 4 years later plus, still waiting. I can not ***** about the quality of work that this car has received but man am I getting anxious. The motor sets (all dynoed) on top my new k-member with Tremec 5 speed attatched just waiting to slide in. The motor is a 340 Resto block 4 bolt main motor that has been stroked to 410 cubic inches with Eddie heads and a Air gap intake with a 770 cfm Street Avenger on top. It made some good numbers on the dyno 478 HP with 498 ft lbs tq. I used offwet hangers on back to give me an extra 1/2" a side and bought myself a set of mono leaf Cal Tracs to help me hook. I recovered front buckets and bench, what a lesson in patience. A good upholstery man is well worth his pay.

Oh gosh, you need to post photos! I know exactly what you are talking about when it comes to patience. I would love to see the progress you are making!

-
Back