68 Dart Belt Molding Clips

-

jpharley

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, any ideas where I can get a full set of clips for the molding that goes on the top of door edge and quarter clips? I beleive they are referred to as the Belt Line moldings.

I also need headliner trim moulding clips for the interior...

Thanks Jim

Last edited:
IMG_5154.jpg
Hi, any ideas where I can get a full set of clips for the molding that goes on the top of door edge and quarter clips? I beleive they are referred to as the Belt Line moldings.

I also need headliner trim moulding clips for the interior...

Thanks Jim

Here is a shot of where that rim goes. Belt Line Moldings along the quarters and the top of the door edge.

Jim

Hey Jim. I wanted to add the belt line trim to my 69 Dart so I removed a set from a u pull it yard back in early 2000. I hesitated drilling 20 some holes in fresh paint so I used 3M Trim Adhesive Tape and its been on in place for over 10 plus years. I do have the original trim clips, about 17 of them (some broke) but they are a little rusty. Let me know if you'd be interested in them.

Mark

3m trim tape automotive - Bing images

Thanks Mark, I'll let you know. I'm doing a final pass through my "parts" inventory now...ie rummaging through my boxes of junk.

jim

Do you have any pictures what they look like? I've got a chest of drawers of NOS parts and I've got quite a few clips and such.

Thanks,

Riddler

Hi Mark, any chance you could send a photo of what you have, I have none and wondering what they even look like.

Jim

Hey Jim. I wanted to add the belt line trim to my 69 Dart so I removed a set from a u pull it yard back in early 2000. I hesitated drilling 20 some holes in fresh paint so I used 3M Trim Adhesive Tape and its been on in place for over 10 plus years. I do have the original trim clips, about 17 of them (some broke) but they are a little rusty. Let me know if you'd be interested in them.

Mark

3m trim tape automotive - Bing images

Would you mind posting a picture and the part number for the nylon parts you found.

I've got them on now so no extras to take a photo of...but here is what I bought. Had to take just a touch off the clip body (sanding disk) so as to fit into the molding nicely. That also tended to square them a bit allowing them to holding the molding straight on the body.

J01995 - 15Pcs. / Universal Nylon Push In

J01995 if this doesn't get you to the right page.

Thanks for the info. They look good and I have already ordered them.

-
Back