Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
Looking to sell my 1969 A56 Cuda with a 340. I am selling it as built in 1976 with an over the counter new 340 block, built with 8 to 1 and a Dyers 671 blower. Paint on car is the paint for 1976 and still show very well, the only rust at that time was fix which was the lower 3" of both rear 1/4's, other then that this is a rust free car. Car was parked in 1978 in a garage until last year 2012 when it was put back in running order as built except for the MSD ignition system and Griffen radiator. The motor and tranny was removed and gone through complete with all new rings, brgs, seals, and total rebuilt blower by Dyers. Tranny is a 727 with a Turbo Action reverse manual valve body and 10 converter. It still has the original Headmen Hustler Headers which have been recoated with the black wrinkle finish, and a complete new exhaust system. a new gas tank , sending unit and all new complete brake system, shoes, wheel cylinders and master cylinder. Interior is all original except for the new seat covers installed. Dash pad and headliner are mint but carpet is fadded. Car still wears the same mags it did in 1976 but with brand new tiires. This car has not been cut in any form or fashion and can be brought back to original as the car is 1 of only 166 Cuda 340 A56 code cars. The original block and tranny and radiator will also be included with the car along with the fender tag and mint build sheet. i am selling a few of my cars off and depending on which ones sell first i will keep the others. If you want something different here it is, as it always draws a crowd where ever it goes. Here's a chance to own a real time capsule of the 70's. $25,000.00

Attachments

• 69 Cuda 003.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,742
  • blower cuda.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,797
Fort Pierce just north of Palm Beach about 50 miles, about 3 hours from Lake City

Hey Blebye!

Just saw the ebay notice. Hell-of-a fish you are peddling!

Good luck selling the beast. Somebody will be getting a hell of a package.

In advance, I wll say sorry for your loss...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1969_n.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 1,434
Not much of a drop but will drop the price to $23,000.00 You will be getting one hell of a car for the money.

Not much of a drop but will drop the price to $23,000.00 You will be getting one hell of a car for the money.

I have seen this car and its a solid pristine example of a 60's old school survivor hot rod. It would be in my garage if my wife was working. Good job D.

Got a bite on the fish, guy will be here Tuesday, will hate to see it go but will get the vert runnig with the cash.

Seriously FABO I have seen this car and it is top notch throw back old school. This car would be in my garage if I was not building my Dart. Anything that comes from blewbyu's garage is bad ***. I can't wait to see it in Mopar Muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back