69 cuda grille moron on ebay

-

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Amazing the stuf that shows up on Ebay. UGOTTACHECK THIS OUT. TODAY IS OCTOBER 23rd, so ad will end in about a week.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dear partsmonsta,

Your the MORON for contacting me. I have the right to sell whatever I want. They came in a car I'm working on, I listed them for someone who might want them, for whatever possible reason, just because I can. This is eBay, and last time I checked America, so I can sell whatever the f*** I want.

- sean1711
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: sean1711
Subject: Other: partsmonsta sent a message about 1969 Barracuda Grille Set Handmade #321007794842
Sent Date: Oct-23-12 07:53:18 PDT

Dear sean1711,

You are an absolute MORON.

- partsmonsta

1969 Barracuda Grille Set Handmade
Item Id: 321007794842
End time: Oct-29-12 08:10:09 PDT
Seller:
sean1711 (712)

Attachments

• Picture 9.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 714
  • Picture 8.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 706
  • Picture 7.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 697
sounds like somewhat got their panties in a wad of something...

while i will admit those are pretty lame looking , at least he isnt trying to pass them off as something their not for 2,500 bucks

I bet theyd look cool on a fiber glass drag car. Much better than just the flat fascia some have. Have you looked at 69 bcuda grills lately. I could sell my grills for more than I paid for the car.

Just weld on a handle and them and they,d work good for keepin your weenies from fallen in the fire!LOL:D:D

starting bid is 25 bucks...not bad for a cheasy set of barracuda grills. there must be a redneck use for them....Oh wait Pettyblue beat me to it

Looks like a pretty fair price. Custom-made stuff is always cool to me. Any moron can buy their way out of a problem. They keep OPG and Year One going, and usually own Chevys. Seems like the lister's response was sensitive to your feelings. He could have escalated.

Looks like a pretty fair price. Custom-made stuff is always cool to me. Any moron can buy their way out of a problem. They keep OPG and Year One going, and usually own Chevys. Seems like the lister's response was sensitive to your feelings. He could have escalated.

Amen.

OP, what do you care? A-bodies are cars, not holy relics.

There's an entire movement of folks personalizing their cars, and not everyone likes the final result. It's called customizing.

Restorations bore me to tears. To each his own.

Amen.

OP, what do you care? A-bodies are cars, not holy relics.
The way some folks carry on about some of the mods others do I don't know if EVERYONE will agree with this...

-
Back