69 Cuda M code 36K orig miles

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a cuda in the last run made of these cars based off the vin.

302 SPD is NOT the last run of the M-cudas.

Can you post a picture of the motor assembly date on the top pad? I'm curious when it is compared to the SPD. Some of these cars have dated parts as much as 6 weeks after the SPD.

Pad
E 440
4 23 HP

I thought it was late compared to fender tag? But I've seen this before. Block is definately correctly stamped with vin.

I do not like to type either.Some of us type really slow,LOL.You talked on the phone and you could have asked Pauls anything you wanted about the car and or history of the car.I would think Pauls would have been willing to sent a bunch of pictures.He was willing to let a third party look at the car.So I think Pauls being more than fair.Just my opinion....

Jim

I do not like to type either.Some of us type really slow,LOL.You talked on the phone and you could have asked Pauls anything you wanted about the car and or history of the car.I would think Pauls would have been willing to sent a bunch of pictures.He was willing to let a third party look at the car.So I think Pauls being more than fair.Just my opinion....

Jim

Paul has his way of doing business and I have mine. Please respect each of us as private individuals and just let it go. Keeping this going like it is doesn't help him sell his car so please respect Paul's thread and get on with the sale of the car.

Joe

Paul has his way of doing business and I have mine. Please respect each of us as private individuals and just let it go. Keeping this going like it is doesn't help him sell his car so please respect Paul's thread and get on with the sale of the car.

Joe

:sign3:

X2
i have fielded enuf frickin emails from trying to sell dads 58 apache, its ridiculous! Not from anyone on here btw. You get one word responses to the ad. For example dad is asking $13,500, then i get an email $10,000 and thats it?? C'mon bite me! If you are truly truly serious you will make the phone call no matter what. Would you seriously complete buying a car without making a phone call?? 3 p's, phone, pen and paper....take notes when you are talking to seller. Sorry, all sorts of keyboard warriors that waste peoples time. Sorry for the rant, back to the ad, and it is hands down a beauty car!! Good luck!

WOW.... Awesome car. Good luck with sale, only wish I had more money to play with. I would love to own a M code A body

i don't know, i would have just called the dude. i would much rather talk to the guy.. if your sending an inspector out anyway i would want them going with no pre information. let them pick it apart for you..

i don't know, i would have just called the dude. i would much rather talk to the guy.. if your sending an inspector out anyway i would want them going with no pre information. let them pick it apart for you..

Man, this thread is nearly three months old so why are we still hashing up that one guy wanted in in writing and the other guy wanted to talk on the phone. It is their business and if they can't agree then why sweat it. There is no right or wrong here just personal preferences. Also keep in mind both of the people are newbies.

Because it popped up when I hit new posts. I didn't look at the date. And because the potential buyer decided to post here crying that the seller asked him to just call him. Perfectly reasonable to me. That's why.

Because it popped up when I hit new posts. I didn't look at the date. And because the potential buyer decided to post here crying that the seller asked him to just call him. Perfectly reasonable to me. That's why.

That was an edited post if you look back. I remember the original post the interested party made before he/she edited it. The potential buyer asked valid and open questions originally plus expressed great interest. When he couldn't get what he wanted he openly withdrew his intrested,and deleted his questions so others could step in. I see both sides of the point. Having been in business for most of my life I also like written documentation because it can be passed down to a future owner should I choose to sell an item.

That was an edited post if you look back. I remember the original post the interested party made before he/she edited it. The potential buyer asked valid and open questions originally plus expressed great interest. When he couldn't get what he wanted he openly withdrew his intrested,and deleted his questions so others could step in. I see both sides of the point. Having been in business for most of my life I also like written documentation because it can be passed down to a future owner should I choose to sell an item.

he was sending an inspector to look at it anyway. he would have all the written information he needed.

How did this come back to life? As I said months ago I had an opportunity to buy a Hemi RR. No one bought the Cuda and RR sold. So Ive been freshening it up over the winter. Polishing stainless, restored dash & guages, console, new gas tank, redlines etc. Spent several thousand more on the car, so it's not a $35K car anymore.

Oh, and no I don't check back at my 3 month old posts to see if there is a response, I do answer all my PMs

12-21-2012, 04:56 PM ALI would like to buy the car. How can we talk ? I have cash

How did this come back to life? As I said months ago I had an opportunity to buy a Hemi RR. No one bought the Cuda and RR sold. So Ive been freshening it up over the winter. Polishing stainless, restored dash & guages, console, new gas tank, redlines etc. Spent several thousand more on the car, so it's not a $35K car anymore.

Oh, and no I don't check back at my 3 month old posts to see if there is a response, I do answer all my PMs

looks like rlcbit brought it back to life.

if you mark the thread "sold" , it will close the thread and none of this **** can be resurrected

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back