69 Cuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, got the E-mail on this and can only wish I had a few bucks for this.

I saw that.... and my Wife reminded me that I'm suppose to ignore another project until after her's is found, and finished. And that Cuda is about 20 minutes from me..... :angry7:

Please forward any 1st. generation VW Rabbit cabriolets you find for sale. :-D

body is real nice and straight,paint is little better then good. Inside is real nice except worn carpet.
do have a brand new 340(425horse),still on stand and a tci 727 with around 500 miles on it, and new convertor.

will sell as a package or will sell motor and trans ONLY after roller is sold...

come look at this, MUCH better in person and a hand full of cash will take it all home !!
Also have a REAL nice DEMON that might be for sale also,so bring 2 trailers with you !!:cheers:

any ?'s [email protected]

have had a ton of calls and emails,, I'm telling you the first person that gets of the couch and see's this deal will jump on it !!!

more pics

plugs and headers 045 (Small).jpg

plugs and headers 047 (Small).jpg

plugs and headers 048 (Small).jpg

plugs and headers 050 (Small).jpg

Man I want that soo bad...I just showed my dad the pics...too bad you couldn't wait a year I would love something like that.That is pretty much my dream car right there.

lol I know you want to sell it now...anyway GL with your sale. Got any pics of that demon?

Do you have a hood for it?Do you have any of the 69 parts,grilles,taillights?Are you looking for anything as a partial trade?parts?

call me i will come see it
516-250-6534 i'm on the island
Thanks John

body is real nice and straight,paint is little better then good. Inside is real nice except worn carpet.
do have a brand new 340(425horse),still on stand and a tci 727 with around 500 miles on it, and new convertor.

will sell as a package or will sell motor and trans ONLY after roller is sold...

come look at this, MUCH better in person and a hand full of cash will take it all home !!
Also have a REAL nice DEMON that might be for sale also,so bring 2 trailers with you !!:cheers:

any ?'s [email protected]

What's the Demon look like? Is it a 340 car? Any pix? Thanks

If I could sell some of my 70 Cuda stuff,I could probably swing it?I know you said you wanted to move it this week,is there any leway as far as time goes?
I have been trying to come up with some cash.
Thanks Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back