69dodge dart 2000 cash

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really hurt:thebirdm:

i wasted 10 minutes reading this bs. im putting him on my ignore list. i dont need a car that bad. i stuck up for this prick one time. but if i had it to do over i wouldnt. i,d give the car to a young kid or anything b4 crushing one.what a prick.

:happy10::happy10:thanks guys for your interested but the first guy bought the car at 5 oclock today, he saw the add asked for phone number and called me got the info and came and got car.this car was a good buy all you guys had to do is pm me like this guy did.:-D:-D:-D:-D:happy10::happy10:

Yup, what ever you need to tell yourself.......

yes the same guy but not the same car, the car that i crushed was a 67 dodge dart gt,8) this is a 69 and i asked to be pm. i have three more of these car but if you guys want to be stupid ill just sell them elsewhere.
How about posting some pics. of the other 3 cars that you have??And tell us about them before you squish them also.Saus-sauge??:clock:

:happy10::happy10:thanks guys for your interested but the first guy bought the car at 5 oclock today, he saw the add asked for phone number and called me got the info and came and got car.this car was a good buy all you guys had to do is pm me like this guy did.:-D:-D:-D:-D:happy10::happy10:

And if the phantom who purchased this car will post maybe we can believe.

Evansville is not that far from indy,could drive down on the next posting and seperate fact from fiction about this guy:-D

i wasted 10 minutes reading this bs. im putting him on my ignore list. i dont need a car that bad. i stuck up for this prick one time. but if i had it to do over i wouldnt. i,d give the car to a young kid or anything b4 crushing one.what a prick.
Perfect!
This guy is a meat part of a dink sandwich, and that's easy to see!
Go away ya dork.
Bowties are for little boys, stick with them. It suits you.
Dink.:thebirdm:

if you want to make a better name for yourself post pics of the other cars. i bhet they could get sold to a loveing home before you need to crush them. i really want a 68 dart and if we could see pics maby we could help you. all we need is a little corropuration from you

wow where the love. the guy in nc didnt have cash to start with tried to trade me everything,i even told several people on here the car was sold because of him aint that right cisco.you guys can think what you want and waist you own time on here writing BS.THE FACT IS I HAVE THREE MORE OF THESE DARTS AND I DONT HAVE TO SELL ON THIS SITE.8)

Well,that sucks. Do you think you could maybe lighten up a bit on your selling tactics? :angry7: Dude, you also need to get pictures!! People are trying to deal with you by the sounds of it, but I feel most are turned off when they read this thread, especially when you appartently crushed a good Dart? Maybe you need to start fresh again, good luck with your sale.

wow where the love. the guy in nc didnt have cash to start with tried to trade me everything,i even told several people on here the car was sold because of him aint that right cisco.you guys can think what you want and waist you own time on here writing BS.THE FACT IS I HAVE THREE MORE OF THESE DARTS AND I DONT HAVE TO SELL ON THIS SITE.8)

The love isn't here for you, so you should go and try and sell those cars somewhere else.

Haven't been hear long but I really hope a Mod sees this and will lock the thread, complete waste of space.

he dont have the cars he said he has . he is just jerking our puds!
JUST like on the FORDS he has ( a 429 and a 350 boss ?????
Ya ok !!!!!!!!!

I have a very good friend in Evansville and if anyone is truly interested in a car there I will get him to go by the mans house, take pictures, and give us an honest opinion of it.

The Car Is Sold Please Remove And To The Guy That Made The Ford Comment Youve Got The Wrong Person Ive Never Been On A Ford Site.:-d.to Rest Have A Goodyear.8)

so you sold your car and you got the cash well party at kajunsage"s house tonight!!!!!!!
_371604_crack_smoking150.jpg

_371604_crack_smoking150.jpg

I dont know who is crazier. The seller or the person STUPID enough to buy from a nut like him.

Now Brian Be Nice Or Ill Have To Tell Your Daddy On You And He Wont Let You Get Your License Next Week Young Punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back