-
Status
Not open for further replies.

plumcrazy704406

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
lets see if we can find a home for my car. I simply have no time for it.
1970 dodge challenger rt, 440, six pack, auto, dana, 14,600 miles.
numbers matching with the exception of the trans. pic is my avatar. please, I ask only serious buyers contact me. I may consider a trade, but it would have to be something that turns my head. 85,000.00usd. Appreciate the ad FABO, thx

ss70challengerrt.jpg

Hey 06, I would guess your location and maybe even the location of the car is indicated in your avatar. This is only a guess. As far as being serious like you ask, would you care to mention a ball park price so as to weed out those like myself that cant afford to be serious.
Small Block

lets see if we can find a home for my car. I simply have no time for it.
1970 dodge challenger rt, 440, six pack, auto, dana, 14,600 miles.
numbers matching with the exception of the trans. pic is my avatar. please, I ask only serious buyers contact me. I may consider a trade, but it would have to be something that turns my head. Appreciate the ad FABO, thx

How about a trade for my house, I'll tell my wife and son later. Seriously you have my dream car there, Nice car. Good luck and congratulations to who ever snags it.

Hey 06, I would guess your location and maybe even the location of the car is indicated in your avatar. This is only a guess. As far as being serious like you ask, would you care to mention a ball park price so as to weed out those like myself that cant afford to be serious.
Small Block

made a couple of adjustments to the ad. yes location is there out in the open.hope this helps.

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back