70 duster street strip build

-
What brand 1/4 panels did you put on the car?

sireland67 said:
What brand 1/4 panels did you put on the car?

AMD they were not a good fit .had to do more than I should have to make them fit

MOUSE said:
what gauge metal did you use? did you put braces on. looks good bro.:glasses7:

What metal did I use for what part ? Are you talking about the place I'm putting the fuel cell ? If so its 22 gauge

How well does the Herculiner work for heat,insulation,and preventing rust?

How well does the Herculiner work for heat,insulation,and preventing rust?
Not sure reb i was thanking if it protects a truck bed then it should do good for the rust not sure what it will do for the heat but it looks good lol im using dupicolor paintable under coating under the car so the metal will be sandwiched between the two coatings

Not sure reb i was thanking if it protects a truck bed then it should do good for the rust not sure what it will do for the heat but it looks good lol im using dupicolor paintable under coating under the car so the metal will be sandwiched between the two coatings

Sounds like a great idea that I can use on my Charger after all the metal replacement.

what metal did i use for what part ? Are you talking about the place i'm putting the fuel cell ? If so its 22 gauge

thats what i was talking about. I used 18 ...think i need to brace? Someone told me no need. I see alot of people in fabo did.

Good work....I can tell this is not your first rodeo. My hat is off to you for saving that rusty hulk and building what looks like is going to be a nice Duster.

Looking good bud, dont let the idea of bodywork discorage you..when you get it done and it will you will always be able to look back at it with greater appreciation because of all the hard work you put into it..keep it up.:prayer:

Well I was really bummed out that the color I put on the inside of the car did not match the engine bay I did awhile back .apparently there was several deferent shades of B5 blue and buying it by the quart was the wrong thang to do and after looking at the color I was not happy with it I wanted a darker blue so I decided to go with a more common color that you can buy anywhere and they even have it in the spray can if needed so after sanding all the b5 blue off the car I got a gallon of intense blue metallic blue pearl re primed and shot the new color on engine bay and interior parts of the car really
Iike the new color tell me what you thank and I have been test fitting the carpet and door panels and head liner

View attachment image-4056776910.jpg

View attachment image-2756816810.jpg

View attachment image-4193954498.jpg

View attachment image-480000388.jpg

View attachment image-1563169151.jpg

View attachment image-4149496183.jpg

View attachment image-1083589228.jpg

View attachment image-619994051.jpg

View attachment image-1384341928.jpg

View attachment image-1730392065.jpg

View attachment image-3734877206.jpg

View attachment image-265389994.jpg

I think both blues looked good! but you chose wisely..that intense blue with follow the street and strip theme you have laid out for it :toothy8:

-
Back