-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440BelII

Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Contact seller
'70 Duster.Original slant 6/auto car.This car has new paint 8 months ago.It could use a wet sand and buff or drive as is.I have everything to make a complete rolling car or will include drivetrain for extra.The interior is black bench ,in very good original shape, only needing a dash pad.I have a low mile 360 motor, reverse shift small block 727 trans with a 3000 converter, and a A body 8 3/4 rear with 3:91 Sure Grip center. This is a solid southern car, not from NY originally. It's not a showcar, just a decent driver or drag car.Asking $4000 complete roller or $5000 for everything.Email me or call with [email protected] or (716)560-2966 cell#. The car is located east of Buffalo Ny. I will try to add pics when I resize them.

rsz_2000_0002.jpg

Thanks for the reply,burntorange. I haven,t had an e mail or call on this yet, not even a lowball offer. I didn't know if the price was too high or the economy is just that bad. Anyway ,here's a pic of the other side.

000_0049.JPG

I'm not selling the car because of anything wrong with it. I just bought this '68 Dart GT and I really didn't want 2 projects around.

3.jpg

What does 4000.00 complete roller include,could you install rearend for shipping? V8 k frame?interior shots?

About a month ago I saw a near identical, but more complete duster in Bethpage for $3000. I was going to buy it but a deadbeat buyer backed out of buying my motorcycle so I missed out. I'd be interested in this one but $4000 is too much IMO.

I will get some more pics asap.As far as what rolling means, The car will come with everything but drivetrain.I have the grille,bumpers,headlights and tail lights. All the glass is good and in the car ,as is the interior. It has the six K frame but I have the schumacher mounts to drop a small block in on this Kframe.I would also swap wheels with my Dart and put the rallies on if interested.

Schniederman, sounds like you missed a give away.Was that a running and driving car? Most of theDusters and Darts I see lately are $2000 and up for a car that needs paint and rust repair. A lot of the cars that are below $2000 need a ton of work.

You will sell it. Just need to give it time. It's only been two days. It took me 2 months to sell a set of seats I had but I just waited and did end up selling them for my asking price.

The other duster I saw was also painted a couple months ago (coincidentally, the same color too), had most of the parts put back on except the engine was still out, the interior was mint, car had low miles- I forget exactly what but it was under 60,000 original miles- basically for $3000 I could have picked it up myself, put the engine in and had a nice driver 225 3spd manual duster ready to go in a couple days. Make of it what you will, I'm just letting you know. As for your car, unfortunately it's far enough that I'm not sure I can seriously consider it. I would probably have to pay someone to ship it and at that point, even if I talked you down to $3000, without an engine it is still more than what I personally would spend on it.

That car is well worth what you're asking in my opinion. Give it a little time, it will sell.

I need more pictures of underside,also could you help load?

Here's some interior shots and the grille that's in great shape.The door panels are not in the pic but are in very good shape.I'll do what I can to get some underside shots. It may be a day or so.

000_0001.JPG

000_0002.JPG

000_0003.JPG

000_0004.JPG

000_0005.JPG

Sorry working 6 nights,forgot to charge phone,calling you.

Thanks for all the replies. I'm hoping it will sell. If it doesn't, I will finish it up and you'll see it completed the next time that it's on. I really want to get started on my Dart.

no rust under the paint. when I had it painted, I told my buddy to take it down to bare metal so we could see if there was anything hiding underneath. I do that with every car that I buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back