70aarcuda

-
What a bummer.
Tony was always a cool dude and eager to help .
He will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Tony
May God comfort those that grieve his loss.

I met Tony many years ago after moving to the desert SW…. it was always a pleasure meeting up with him and later his daughters at any given race track. His passion for mopar and family is rivaled by few. I would ask you to keep Tony in your thoughts as he’s been battling some health issues. Probably not my place…. But I know there’s many here that have enjoyed his input and adventures over the years.
Get well Tony.

Man I even hate to be reminded of his passing. He was very active on here and a huge help.

travelled up to Vegas today for a “celebration of life” gathering today. Met Tony’s brother and two sisters. His daughters are doing well and moving on as well as can be expected. Noted in a few stories that he was “do it yourself” up to the end :). The girls are keeping busy but both want to get the cars to the track. They also plan on completing the AAR.

E6364B13-BDB4-4F0B-B4F0-9DBE8DC6BFB0.jpeg

Time passes like a warm summer night for sure.
I still have pm's from Tony.
He was a super cool dude !
I miss him.

Dang, he was a great dude. See you on the other side brother

All of the stuff is just sitting….. not sure what the girls are going to do with it all. His older daughter joined us at muscle cars at the strip for a day just to hang out. Was sad not having them there with 3-4 cars…..

All of the stuff is just sitting….. not sure what the girls are going to do with it all. His older daughter joined us at muscle cars at the strip for a day just to hang out. Was sad not having them there with 3-4 cars…..
Sad situation for sure. Glad she came out to hang with u guys. Kim

-
Back