Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
here is a 71 340 4 speed. i cannot proof it to be 4 speed, so i will list it as a manual car.
the frame rails are nice, floors are decent. had a patch welded in passenger side. other than that, the floors are nice. trunk is decent, with a patch welded in in two spots. nice otherwise.
doors are real nice. hood is nice. dash is awesome 9 since i restored it.lol).
has 8.75 with clutch type 489 3:23 gears, but needs new clutches in it. four speed shifts through all gear nice. pulled cover. looks great inside.
69 dated 340. all apart. stock, never been touched. just needs to be cleaned and put back together, with your own heads.
do not have seats for the car. had all the glass, but the front and rear glass got broke on me. no taillights, no greiile. i have tons of stuff to put this thing back together. cut for fenderwell headers, but i will give the patch panels with the car. also, have a nice trunk floor to go with the car. even though it does not need one.lol
also have a few driver quality sets of bumpers for you to choose from, and have 3 sets of fenders, you choose from. all usable, but all need little work to doglegs
needs to go. 3,000.00 i have a georgia registration and bill of sale, that any state will reconise, and title for you in your state

located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,766
  • 025.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,770
  • 017.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 1,769
  • 018.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1,767
  • 021.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,770
  • 022.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,766
  • 020.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,764
  • 030.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,759
Hey plot, has this car had 1/4s replaced? Looks kinda like it from the pics.

If that's the same car that was just on ebay, then I think it's a real v24 car. The car on ebay had the original drivers side door unpainted with the black out treatment on top of it. I was interested in the car but with the lack of tag to proove the V24 for me made it a no buy for me. Very cool car though and worth the money in mind.

If it was V24 car wouldn't the upper door paint on the interior be a semi flat color as opposed to the normal gloss?

Yes, i have pics of this car from 15 years ago, and it did have the blackout. But due to nog tag, it cannot be proved other than the pics.

Yes, driver side had a full amd quarter put on, and the passenger side had a 1/2 put on.

If you have pics of this car wearing it original paint and blacked out hood treatment please send me a pic of it back then. I might be interested in it with picture proof of it being a v24 car. [email protected]
thanks Ryan

here are pics of the actual pics i have of the car, before anything was done to the car

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,389
  • 002.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,382
  • 001.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,399
ok, reduced one time only.

get it with all the goodies.................. 2,700.00 and that is what i paid.

this car deserves to be redone, but i cannot at this time.
shoot, i just recently sold just the entire rally dash in not as nice shape for 1,100.00 on ebay just a few months ago. 340 engine worth 700.00
8.73 bare rear got to be 400.00. the 3:23 489 clutch sure grip has to be worth 300.00 the way it is.................... there is the money right there. and i have tons of other stuff for this car like the trim, tunnel, hump, harnesses. and more stuff after that we can work out a deal on, to almost put the whole thing back together.lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ no sir. i want to see this get restored, that why i will not part it , even though i am good at it!.lol sorry

thanks to machoramcharger, he advised me to look on the front winow pillars for holes where a small trim would go, as where the vynal top would end, so i went out and sanded a spot, to see, and behold, it does have the holes for the blacked out hood treatment!.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,191
  • 002.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,192
  • 003.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,188
  • 004.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,184
  • 005.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,190
well, i guess that i will redo the car late in the year if i have the time, but got so much else on my plate, and this is one of the ones that deserve it!. you all know me, lol i would part it if i cannot sell it.lmao. this one i will not. shoot, i won't even sell the rally dash setup seperatly. and a few have asked.

send it to CT, I will restore for you, You buy the parts/material, labor is free. I need something to fix LOL

I'm going to send you a deposit for it today. Thanks for taking those pics for me.
Ryan

guys, car is sold, and going to a well deserved new home with lots of love and joy!. thanks fabo. what do i owe ya?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back