'71 Dart Swinger B5, 318, auto, clean!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he stripped some things off and the car is at least partially disassembled. Engine is I think. And your right Adam! I'd buy it myself if I had any $$.

I believe he stripped some things off and the car is at least partially disassembled. Engine is I think.

Seems to be a little misconception here... car is not disassembled, apart or what have you. Yes, there are some things that have been taken apart to be fixed but like anything that needs repair, it needs to come apart before it can go back together. Again, I have not completed the repairs for whatever reason you like best - lack of time, money or both. I am now trying to get it done.

And again, I just purchased a a bunch of parts to fix all the little maladies in hopes of getting the car back on the road.

And just so everyone is clear, modifications will be kept to a minimum. When completed, there will be essentially two deviations from stock: no more power brake booster and no more column shift. A/C stuff is going back in as is power steering, radio etc. Any/all parts that have been removed will either be reinstalled or will go with the car when sold.

- Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back