-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duster410

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 71 duster that I was going to do tub chassis. but I hurt my back so I cant finish the tub chassis . The duster is just a shell with doors no floor no rear suspension have front fenders and an grill lights and buckets and bumpers. had no place to store it in the city's making me get rid of it be cos I have no place to store it has to be gone by 3/20/13 or I will call the junkyard and scrap it the front suspension is worth .I can send photos it is in 93277 CA it was a 340 4spead gold duster at 1 time

Man that sucks. Someone will take this, I definitely would. It's too good to pass up. Heck the fenders, grill, buckets and bumpers are worth more than that. Good luck, sorry about your back. You might want to remove the phone number, I think the rules wont allow that.

Perfect for someone who wants to convert their 73 up to an earlier version. Hope the back settles. Been there.

Man that sucks. Someone will take this, I definitely would. It's too good to pass up. Heck the fenders, grill, buckets and bumpers are worth more than that. Good luck, sorry about your back. You might want to remove the phone number, I think the rules wont allow that.

Ok thanks . I don't want it to go to the junkyard but it has to go :banghead:city

If it has a tail light panel thats in decent condition and you would be willing to cut it off I would be interested in it.

Damn government control!!! :violent1:
if I did not get it out of hear they want me to pay like $6,000+ be cos I hade it out side my garage for like 3or4 day I put it back I need the room to work on RT dakota one of the neighbors kept complaining because I had it out side for a couple days at a time . So now every morning at 7:00AM going to be driving my blown 1500hp injected alcohol Dakota up and down the street:finga:

if I did not get it out of hear they want me to pay like $6,000+ be cos I hade it out side my garage for like 3or4 day I put it back I need the room to work on RT dakota one of the neighbors kept complaining because I had it out side for a couple days at a time . So now every morning at 7:00 going to be driving my blown 1500hp injected alcohol Dakota up and down the street:finga:

when neighbors be a pain, I do too legally, anything after 7 AM we are allowed to make noise here so if there is a neighbor giving problems I wait and do the noisy work in the early morning such as cam break in's, carburator tunning (with open headers) last neighbors moved after a year!:eek:ccasion:

if I did not get it out of hear they want me to pay like $6,000+ be cos I hade it out side my garage for like 3or4 day I put it back I need the room to work on RT dakota one of the neighbors kept complaining because I had it out side for a couple days at a time . So now every morning at 7:00AM going to be driving my blown 1500hp injected alcohol Dakota up and down the street:finga:

You might need to keep that air impact hammering on something... drives people nuts...

when neighbors be a pain, I do too legally, anything after 7 AM we are allowed to make noise here so if there is a neighbor giving problems I wait and do the noisy work in the early morning such as cam break in's, carburator tunning (with open headers) last neighbors moved after a year!:eek:ccasion:
My truck is so loud with exhaust I have to wear earplugs at idle and it makes stuff fall off the shelves in the house wean it in the garage I might just put an10% nitro methane in and really piss them off

http://www.youtube.com/user/dakota1000hp run on 91gas in the videos

any 1 within 300 miles of Madison wisc have a prolem with a duster or demon like this please contact me what a dam shame I have this this desire for a duster or demon lately still luv my 64/65 barracuda"s just a itch I have to scratch before I cant

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back