Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyvision

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
71 Dodge Dart Swinger parts or all
grille w/headlight bezels, R or L door, driver fender, NO RUST each $150. chrome lip around hood and headlights $100. Swinger emblems $15. each, hood/trunk $75. each, Cragar SS mag wheels with lugs and tires (14"/small bolt pattern) $250., all window glass (winshield/gasket is new) $250, fuel tank $100., solid floors, inner fenders, other do-dad`s, odds n ends...price negotiable.
will ship for additional price, paid up front.
or buy the whole car for $1000. FIRM! no B.S. from low-ball, no-ball, know it alls! send your phone number for consideration.
this car is licensed and insured. it runs and drives straight, has good brakes and is structurally ABSOLUTELY solid! its a high priced code SWINGER/Dart. slant 6 225, 904 auto, column shift, bench seat, power steering, manual brakes with air.
its a rough beater project and worth EVERY PENNY OF $1000.
no time wasting tire kickers. bring cash...if you haven`t looked at it closely? you know nothing about it!

Damn, If I had an extra grand I'd have a new car :( hate to see it get parted out.

if i havta tolerate much more from these time wasting internet tire kicking know nothings i`ll drive it to the crusher myself personally to be sure its made into little pieces and i`m not kidding! (no, i`m not talking about you, but in general where its posted locally)
so somebody better get it soon...

No offense but your going to get NOWHERE talking like that IMHO i wouldnt buy from you if you talked to me that way like i said just my 2 cents

either take the **** to the crusher or don't, you can't get on here an expect guys not to ask a few question's and try to jew ya down a little, that's the american way. And another thing, how you gonna try to sell something and set a firm price with no pics and not want any tires-kickers? so go ahead and crush it, it'll just make all the others worth that much more!!!

Moparsegura: I think i like your opinion. The " Show Me Boys " I wonder if he knows that after the crusher guy pays him his $200 for the car he will probably do with it what he wants and sell it to someone for $150 profit. Lets see...that's $350 right? Crush it in West Plains and the dust won't settle when you leave the lot till i get a call from the owner.

you are absolutely right Smallblock, those guys at the scrapyard arn't stupid. I, like you have the hook-up on the call from the scrap-guy. They see that stuff happen all the time, guys can't sell something or part it out fast enough so they get there few bucks out of it from the scrapper, then the scrap guy calls all his buddies and we get the stuff anyway. I get so sick of guys crying about people not buying ther car or parts and threaten to scrap it, Hell if gas and everything else wasn't so high we would all spend more on that kinda stuff. The truth is that just cause you put it up for sale today doesn't mean that it will sell. Sometimes when you sell stuff you have to sit on it for a while so guys can get there money in order and check out the parts and see pics. All of us buying parts for are Mopar's are gonna ask question's and wanna see pics, and the truth is that we will probably not buy the car. I love seeing what's for sale and finding out about it, I will not waste a guys time If I am not serious about a sale, but sometimes you have to expect that. My opinion, if you can't be patient in this hobby and threaten to scrap it, then just do it, just makes my car that much more harder to find, and in the end, the scrap yard guys sell it anyway so in never really gets wasted.

you are absolutely right Smallblock, those guys at the scrapyard arn't stupid. I, like you have the hook-up on the call from the scrap-guy. They see that stuff happen all the time, guys can't sell something or part it out fast enough so they get there few bucks out of it from the scrapper, then the scrap guy calls all his buddies and we get the stuff anyway. I get so sick of guys crying about people not buying ther car or parts and threaten to scrap it, Hell if gas and everything else wasn't so high we would all spend more on that kinda stuff. The truth is that just cause you put it up for sale today doesn't mean that it will sell. Sometimes when you sell stuff you have to sit on it for a while so guys can get there money in order and check out the parts and see pics. All of us buying parts for are Mopar's are gonna ask question's and wanna see pics, and the truth is that we will probably not buy the car. I love seeing what's for sale and finding out about it, I will not waste a guys time If I am not serious about a sale, but sometimes you have to expect that. My opinion, if you can't be patient in this hobby and threaten to scrap it, then just do it, just makes my car that much more harder to find, and in the end, the scrap yard guys sell it anyway so in never really gets wasted.

you didn`t read what i said; i`ll watch it get crushed. i`m not selling it except directly to the car crusher...
and i don`t care if you wanna get personal with me about buying it...i`m not willing to do just anything for the almighty dollar which means its for sale my way.
this isn`t the personals section. i wasn`t posting looking for a friend...and for your information? i`m female.
so enough of your testosterone attack. i really don`t need your opinions much less insults. its a car for sale. its priced right so buy it or shuddup!
pictures? yes, pictures i have. as i explained earlier on, my angst wasn`t directed at this board or the people on it.
this is a sight that values these cars. its a special audience.
i was talking about the general populace here in TampaBay, many who only want scrapweight.
anyways its not likely to get crushed until its stripped and parts sold.
but its too good to crush so i offered it here.
not unlike many people here i have watched prices and value/condition of these cars for sale. mine is a deal for a grand. if you disagree? why do you have to get so ugly about it?

ohhh, duh...pictures. of course anyone sincerely interested can p.m. me with an email address!

DART DRIVERSIDE.jpg

DART FRONT.jpg

DART GRILL.jpg

PASS FENDER.jpg

it is a very nice car, and anybody that picks it up for a grand is getting a deal. I am not directing my comment only to you, but to all the guys/girls that get pissed when they don't sell something right away. Or when the so-called tire kicker comes there way. Thats part of the hobbie we are in. You have to take the good with the bad. And I am telling you, if you take that car to the crusher, it will not be crushed. I have seen atleast 3 scrappers that look for cars like that to come in. They all have there buddies and know what the car guys are looking for or will buy. They know that that is a desirable car and once you sell it to them there is no law that says it has to be crushed. It will be there car to do with as they please. It will be put around back and the calls will go out. Some carguy or the local Mopar-guy will get a call about a Dart. Then the scrapper will get his money back then some for the car. The scrappers are in it for the money, why crush it for a couple hundred when he can sell it and make his money back then some. That's just the way it is.

gee thanks for the car-compliment, but you don`t know me...if i say it gets crushed then IT GETS CRUSHED! ...period.

it is a very nice car, and anybody that picks it up for a grand is getting a deal. I am not directing my comment only to you, but to all the guys/girls that get pissed when they don't sell something right away. Or when the so-called tire kicker comes there way. Thats part of the hobbie we are in. You have to take the good with the bad. And I am telling you, if you take that car to the crusher, it will not be crushed. I have seen atleast 3 scrappers that look for cars like that to come in. They all have there buddies and know what the car guys are looking for or will buy. They know that that is a desirable car and once you sell it to them there is no law that says it has to be crushed. It will be there car to do with as they please. It will be put around back and the calls will go out. Some carguy or the local Mopar-guy will get a call about a Dart. Then the scrapper will get his money back then some for the car. The scrappers are in it for the money, why crush it for a couple hundred when he can sell it and make his money back then some. That's just the way it is.

That IS a Helluva nice car. Hardly a rough beater in my opinion. Much nicer than my Valiant when I bought it! I know it doesn't count for much but if it wasn't so damn far away I would scrape up the dough just to save it. Hopefully,someone from this board will snap it up soon. Being a little patient will pay off. I know from personal experience that selling off a car like that in a hurry leads to regret very soon afterward.Good luck with the sale. Dan

That IS a Helluva nice car. Hardly a rough beater in my opinion. Much nicer than my Valiant when I bought it! I know it doesn't count for much but if it wasn't so damn far away I would scrape up the dough just to save it. Hopefully,someone from this board will snap it up soon. Being a little patient will pay off. I know from personal experience that selling off a car like that in a hurry leads to regret very soon afterward.Good luck with the sale. Dan

thankyou for the support Dan...although i`d rather you were a buyer and put your money where your mouth is!
oh well...i agree its too good to scrap!
by the way although its a new post here on A bodies only it has been for sale locally for awhile and its the B.S. i`ve had to put up with that has me ready to crush it!
its a car...its MY PROPERTY...i have the right to sell it as i see fit; MY WAY and it doesn`t justify the rude, cruel and STUPID personal attacks i`ve had to endure.
you really don`t understand (and i don`t mean you personally Dan)
but everybody;
i have made a folder in my email where i save addresses from these unsavory characters who respond with such attacks, threatening to kick my A** or telling me i`m mentally ill or that its a piece of junk, only worth $200. etc, etc, etc...
this isn`t a hobby...its an illness and some of the replies/threats are actually legally prosecutable offenses!
and THATS why i`m ready to crush it!
however i have had many replies to buy parts off it so at least those parts won`t feel the heavy hand of the crusher!

Thrasher: Around here they are full length and full width but only about 2' tall or the thickness of an engine block when they get mashed. Around here that aint crusher material. That's called a project and us guys that live far away and would love to have the car are not the reason gas is so high. That kinda puts us out of the game as much as we would love to be in the game. Notice how responses have changed after the posting of pics. They do speak louder than a verbal description. I see in your post you say you are of the female gender. Not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in China but O.K. You have a reasonably priced car for someone that lives within maybe 200 miles of ya. If the car was that close to me i'd be a buyer. Now with that said i hope you get to feeling better. Have a good day.

Thrasher: I see in your post you say you are of the female gender. Not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in China but O.K.You have a reasonably priced car for someone that lives within maybe 200 miles of ya. If the car was that close to me i'd be a buyer. Now with that said i hope you get to feeling better. Have a good day.

thanks for the car compliment and for the well wishing.
to answer the question what my gender has to do with it?
1st; guys wanna beat me up because i tell them whats up, then they find out i`m a woman.
2nd; they think they`re gonna get this car for nothin because its owned by a dumb girl who knows nothin about these old cars.
3rd; they get upset when they find out this girls smarter than them and knows more about these cars!

If you don't want to part out your car maybe you should change your thread title, it says "71 Swinger Dart / all Or Part". If you are parting it out I'm looking for a dash what condition is yours in?

Thanks, Rich

If you don't want to part out your car maybe you should change your thread title, it says "71 Swinger Dart / all Or Part". If you are parting it out I'm looking for a dash what condition is yours in?
Thanks, Rich

i don`t have any sentimental attachment nor any altruistic purpose here...i don`t care if its used to make fish hooks or boat anchors!
its going as soon as and as best as it puts dollars in my hand! ALL or PART!
so the title as it stands is quite fine thankyou.
now, unfortunately my dash pad is in secondary shape.
it does have a DASH...if you are wanting to buy the whole assembly?
(i`m thinking you meant the dash pad, right?)
you can buy a new dash "cap" on Ebay for about $60.

You are correct in assuming that I need a dash pad, and I know I can buy a cap on e-bay for around $60 plus shipping. My dash is in such poor shape that a cap wouldn't go over it. The years in the dry Colorado heat has taken quite a tole on the one I have. I need a halfway decent core so I can put a cap on it.

Sorry, I was thinking that you were either going to sell the car complete or part it out if you didn't get any offers. From what I read in the previous posts I didn't see any offers yet so I was trying to help you out and buy some parts. Good luck with your sale.

So..... If I get this right, you're tired of these a-holes that are not serious about your car and demean you for being a female, and need to grow up right? IMHO, you are asking a fair price and you seem to be knowledgeable in your car stuff. 'nuff said. If you are tired of these jerks, then why would you stoop to their level and present a persona that you are the same and no better than them by your responses and by being blatantly rude? The guy that wanted the battery hold down wanted an original one, not the generic crap you get at autozone, I'm tired of these people lately following the trend of "if I don't get what I want for it whole, I'll crush it", that's REALLY getting old. You are tring to work on the sympathies of us enthusiasts on this site (and it's not just you by the way) Your approach and attitude is lousy, who would buy this car or parts from you? If a car salesman/woman treated at a new car dealership treated you this way, you would walk away and say what a jerk,right? I have a lot of a-body cars for sale like yours (condition)as well as parts, for the same money,and am going through the same things as you trying to sell things, however, listening to dreamers, dickheads, and lowballers is part of the selling process as I've done this for several years and it'll never change regardless of your location,gender, race, looks, or whatever..... To sum it up, do you want to sell the car or not? It all depends on your attitude and people skills..... This is a good site and you know it with a lot of good people with good intentions, so quit this stupid crap out, that goes for all of you, not just you speedyvision, enough allready. Ether **** or get off the pot, Am I right?Or way off track?
If anyone disagrees, or agrees for that matter, e-mail me [email protected], pm, or post. If not, I'll crush all my posts! Tom.:poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back