72 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if I mentioned it before, but I do have a clear Texas title

68fsh, those are 15X8" Weld Drag stars and have a 4.5 or 5" back space on them Tires are 275/60/15 and are no where near rubbing on anything, even under cornering. A lot of that goes to the XHD springs. Shocks are just Monroe gas shocks (for a B body wagon)

Sorry, not interested in buying, but had a question for you... Just picked up the same exact wheels, 15x4 front and 15x8 back, for my 73 Swinger and was looking into getting tires soon. What size do you have up front?

Wow......don't remember for sure. 215/75 maybe? Whatever they are, they're a bit to tall. If you aren't in a hurry I can tell you the exact size next week.

Wow......don't remember for sure. 215/75 maybe? Whatever they are, they're a bit to tall. If you aren't in a hurry I can tell you the exact size next week.

Sounds good to me. I won't be ordering for another week or two. Thanks for looking into it!

205/65R/15 is what the fronts are.

Be watching the roads, cause the big trip begins TODAY

Trip has begun. All was well till I hit the motel, then the ignition switch took a dump. Autozone is supposed to have me one at 10:30 tomorrow morning. 15mpg twisting 3400 running 65+ as well

Attachments

• Picture 090.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 185
Geez...that must be buzzy...I had an MG that was 60MPH at 3K and I thought that was bad..what gears are u running in your rear end..

3.91s and I'm really glad I had already taken the 3" exhaust off this beast. Not nearly enough motor for that.

If you are running an a727, I hear there is now an overdrive unit that can be fitted..I haven't checked the price..which may be a killer, but it woud be a great solutuin for those that are running higher sets of geats.

Great picture, BTW.

Grassy

Thanks. Yeah, it's a 727 and runs real well. But I'd rather have a stick

Trip continues. It wasn't the ignition switch, and best so far is 15.6mpg

Attachments

• Picture 096.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 167
Made it to N.C. without further incident. A total of more than 1200 miles. A nice, dependable, turn key hotrod.

If anyone is interested in it, it's now located in Greensboro North Carolina.

Go ahead.....Make my Christmas

dh12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back