73 Duster build named Fred

-
8.1 second quarter mile.
7.89 sounds way better

Last edited:
Well I guess I shouldn't even build my junk

My suggestion is to have a little vibration and some loose panels in your floor so it’s loud as hell. That makes it feel like you are going faster. I would go into it deeper but I don’t want to derail bills post.

My suggestion is to have a little vibration and some loose panels in your floor so it’s loud as hell. That makes it feel like you are going faster. I would go into it deeper but I don’t want to derail bills post.
I'll probably have that anyway

I tried talking Bill into this. But he said he didn't have a pilot license for when the car took flight. Lol but man would it be fun as long as it didn't twist the car in half.lol it's still up for grabs if somebody wanted to but it.

Screenshot_20240522_194729_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240522_194720_Facebook.jpg

Just got some good news today. Kenny from PTC called to tell me he’s shipping out my converter. Went with a totally different core and set up. He seemed pretty confident it would do exactly what I want it to do.

Well, I was planning on the marathon race weekend with going to Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA tonight for the Car Club Challenge, then haul *** to Renegade Raceways in Yakima, WA for a money race in Pro and A/FX Saturday and Sunday but just got word the race at Pacific was called off for rain. Not feeling motivated enough to make the trip to Yakima for the weekend so I am going to hang out in the shop and try and clean it up. If I get the urge, I may load up the car on the trailer and haul it over with my TRX early in the morning and race the Saturday race, then head back home Saturday night. @MOPARMAGA told me he saw some tall skinny bearded dude in a dress walking the streets. My guess is it was the dude in the Chevy I beat the last time I was out there.... lol

IMG_3024.jpeg

You can, you just need 7 dogs

RED XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-
Back