-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar Jeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just finished a beutiful 1973 Duster twister.This was a true California car! No rust!When I started on it,It was a running driving survivor that was ready for a restoration.It's a numbers match 318 3spd. car. New or added items include, new seat covers,4bbl.intake,holly 650,headers,dual exhaust,flowmasters,rebuilt 3 spd.trans,color change to b5 blue with white stripes(was fawn,or tan),base clear paint,buffed.New clutch,brakes,stereo,engine dressing(chrome).
Pretty,fast,good on gas!What more could you ask for?
Car is located in Ft. Pierce Fla. Asking price is $ 14,ooo.A deal for this rare restored car.

Attachments

• DSCN0002 (800x600).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,330
  • DSCN0003 (800x600).jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,073
  • DSCN0004 (800x600).jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 575
  • DSCN0005 (800x600).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 625
  • DSCN0006 (800x600).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 551
  • DSCN0008 (800x600).jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 819
Car looks ok, but better look up the meaning of "restoration" dude.....it deff isnt restored by a country mile

Car looks ok, but better look up the meaning of "restoration" dude.....it deff isnt restored by a country mile

There is all levels of restoration.Anybody that knows anything worth talking about with these cars would know by the ad copy & pics this is'nt a 100 point concourse resto!Therefor the price of $14,000.Alot of people would like a driver car like this,thats been freshened up,or (mildly restored).
If you're not intrested in buying;why don't you go back to the Obama blog you were on prior to making a smart *** comment

The change of color, after market rims and added engine items subtract from the "restored" value of the car since it is not truly restored. It is a little pricey, but it may sell.

Where are you? Canada? USA? What state?

If you're not intrested in buying;why don't you go back to the Obama blog you were on prior to making a smart *** comment

That was entirely uncalled for, and that's a good way to get your thread deleted. If you want to talk politics, take it to the appropriate forum.

BTW, nice car. Good luck with your sale.

Man for that price you could have at least cleaned and detailed the car before taking the pics
And used the correct side stripes (Not even factory style stripes) and put the correct hood blackout on it (It is a 73 Duster not 72)
Also there was no option for rear only wheel well trim

Good luck with the sale, but I do agree that the price is pretty steep for the level of restoration that was done. Anyone that wants that car for being a real twister is going to be turned off by the stripe work, it looks terrible from a stock stand point. And when calling a car a Cali car, you should spell it correctly... thats my .02

Not for Nothing but All you guys are not supposed to bash a sellers ad
shame on all of you!!!
Geez give the guy a break, he can ask what he wants with out being critized by people not even interested in purchasing it.
just my 2 cents!!!

Man for that price you could have at least cleaned and detailed the car before taking the pics
And used the correct side stripes (Not even factory style stripes) and put the correct hood blackout on it (It is a 73 Duster not 72)
Also there was no option for rear only wheel well trim

ur right I was in a hurry to post this before I left town.I'll clean it & repost pics when I get back. As for those stripes;Those were the exact fact stripes that were on the car when I got it.On page 18 of Graphic express's catolog shows those same stripes in black for 73-74 Duster.as for rear w/o trim option;could'nt find just a set of fronts (they were missing).
The hood stripes were added for a customer that was buying the car,then ran out of money.
I personally would have liked to totaly redone this car back to original.And can still be done easy enough. When cust. backed out...it is what it is.Price is neg.

Not for Nothing but All you guys are not supposed to bash a sellers ad
shame on all of you!!!
Geez give the guy a break, he can ask what he wants with out being critized by people not even interested in purchasing it.
just my 2 cents!!!

Thanks Jonny! At least someone out there gets it! It's a shame so many people in this country are so negative.What ever happened to being kind to people?
And anyone that knows this buisness.. A 100% concourse restored,numbers match.California rust free Duster twister...20k + Thanks again

Good luck with the sale, but I do agree that the price is pretty steep for the level of restoration that was done. Anyone that wants that car for being a real twister is going to be turned off by the stripe work, it looks terrible from a stock stand point. And when calling a car a Cali car, you should spell it correctly... thats my .02

Mac,Price is neg.Gotta start somewhere. Calli..or Cally? Educate me,I'm just a readneck from Fla.And while we're at it,is it, potatoe or potatooo? Kiddin!

ur right I was in a hurry to post this before I left town.I'll clean it & repost pics when I get back. As for those stripes;Those were the exact fact stripes that were on the car when I got it.On page 18 of Graphic express's catolog shows those same stripes in black for 73-74 Duster.as for rear w/o trim option;could'nt find just a set of fronts (they were missing).
The hood stripes were added for a customer that was buying the car,then ran out of money.
I personally would have liked to totaly redone this car back to original.And can still be done easy enough. When cust. backed out...it is what it is.Price is neg.

Well that sucks that you got stuck with the car instead of the money for the work

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back