73 satellite "wanta buy" he says.........

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So this Guy calls me tonight and says "I was told your a Mopar guy" I have a 73 sattelite to get rid of ...Wanted $800 come and take a look tell me what you'll give me" It needs to go. He says it runs drives its powder blue no rust and pretty nice shape all over. 318 auto And thats all I know till tommarrow.
So guys/gals Is it worth it or whats it worth??? anybody interested in it? trade or otherwise? Yes I got the cash for it but Never been around those cars...
NEED ADVICE!!

No rust??$800 WAwawawaWHAT??Sounds like a steal,But wait til you see it for sure.You,ll find something out of place.Yeah BEEPBEEP it(bulge hood).

I like em!:cheers: I would buy it........:toothy10:

Satellite 008.jpg

I was thinking the same thing damnimcooltom was, if it is a four door they are a little bit knarly looking but if it is a two door with not much rust you could have yourself a pretty cool car. Here is a page from the Hamtramck Registry site of the dealer data book. It shows all the models of Sebrings in 1973. Sorry about the size of the page.

73_Satellite3.jpg

Sounds interesting. I would take a look any way. What could it hurt?
for that price you may at lest be able to resale or part it out and make a little money.

Well I'm going up today to look at it...You know he didn't say 2 or 4 door so I assumed 2 ....It is his kids car.....can't imagine a kid (high school boy) driving a 4 door... I'm going to pull the trailer along and take the checkbook. Yea if its what I'm thinking It'll come along home. I'll be updating later today.

Keep your emotions in check when you go over to look at it. Let him know that crusher price is down and after all it is Christmas and everyone is a little short of cash. Even you. He's needing Christmas money. By the way i do have the RR hood for it. Bring us pictures please. $500 will buy the car at the right time.

Well I'm bummed... it was a 4 door. nice shape but I am not in need or want of a 4 dr. All the excitement for nothing... Sorry guys thought we had something here...
THANKS for all the input. You had me excited and ready....... They'll be another sometime.:banghead:

Well I'm bummed... it was a 4 door. nice shape but I am not in need or want of a 4 dr. All the excitement for nothing... Sorry guys thought we had something here...
THANKS for all the input. You had me excited and ready....... They'll be another sometime.:banghead:

MUAP! MUAP! MUAP! :D
Better luck next time. Happens to me all the time with all sorts of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back