Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
are you in the market for a-body buckets that are clean? here is your chance. if you are looking for interior for a restored car, then they may not fit your desire.
if you are still reading, then here goes. these i believe came out of a 73 duster. they are in awesome condition, and ready to bolt in the car and go, with a lite wash. tracks have no rust. perfect for a driver or warrior.
the front driver has a slight tear, as i posted a pic of, but that is it. i have not yet cleand them. they have been sitting in trash bags on the front seat of a bench seat car and were going to be used in it till the guy lost all hope on his project.
i am pretty firm on 400.00 for the whole set. cores go for good money, and i think my price is fair.

located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

I HAVE REDUCED THE PRICE, AND STILL NO BITES. AM I ASKING TOO MUCH? IS IT THE YEAR? COME ON GUYS, HELP ME OUT

400.00 PICKED UP

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 647
  • 002.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 650
  • 003.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 671
  • 004.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 654
  • 006.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 660
  • 007.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 661
  • 005.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 649
Nice seats,there the same as whats in my 73 D.Sport but I have fold down rear.Your price is reasonable for clean seats and tracks IMO.Good luck.

If I remember correctly they are correct for 73 and 74 dart sport, swinger duster and scamp....

The rear seat on the other hand is either scamp/swinger or duster/D. sport, though they do kinda fit in the other just not real well.

Guys, i have no where to store these, as my wife will not let me bring them in the house.lol and it its calling for rain here tommorow night........................................ 400.00 picked up for all. That is a steal. Tracks alone goe for 200.00....................................... Anyone??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

399.99 FINAL OFFER TOO MUCH? WRONG YEAr? why won't they sell?

yes, they would bolt right in if you had buckets, or you would heve to drill new hole to fit these if it was a bench seat car. easy either way but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

seats have been sold/ thanks fabo

Whoever bought these seats from me, please contact me, so i can leave pos feedback. I trashed all my messages, and cannot find your name. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back