750 on a 318

-
I sure appreciate the fine gesture but hold the horses. There are those in much more need than me. This is just a bump in the road. I have a 750 Holley that fell off a shelf and bent the fuel level adjuster boss. I have a deal going for some chrome bowls and a friend who might buy it for 150. When it's back together. In the original post I was wondering if there was a recipe to tune the proform 750 to work for me someone knew. I have been broke before and will probably be broke again but I always get thru it. You guys are a great group. Thanks for the kind offers. That 2 bbl is mighty tempting. Had a 500 years ago on a 307 chevelle. Think up a fair price and pm me. Thanks a lot guys you made me feel special. This and what gdrill did for me gives me a feeling money can't buy. DD

Ehh you know DD your a solid memeber here. And if Rob has a good core Ill kick in for part of a kit. Life is life I understand your wife comes first that is the way it should be. But I feel like ive made some good friends on here over the years. So... Rob what do you need for a kit for that?

Wow,Scamp Tramp,I dont know what to say. I sold some scrap metal and made enough for a kit and shipping and had enough to send Cliff a few bucks.Everything will work out. I do appreciate the offer tho.

See noe this is why I am still here at Fabo. People like Rob make my day. They are always willing to help you out,despite being in the poor house. And what comes around goes around! Rob sent me a seat for my Dart a while back,no charge and paid for the shipping ( I helped some). Now here he is helping out another guy.

I mentioned some Tq's were gonna come your way Rob. I'll get those out a bit sooner if I manage to sell my KH brake booster (local sale).

I cant think of a more deserving home for the tq's. Im not gonna use em,seeing how Im going tbi.And Im thinking it's likely my tq's will be used for a good cause!

Your a good guy Rob.

Ehh you know DD your a solid memeber here. And if Rob has a good core Ill kick in for part of a kit. Life is life I understand your wife comes first that is the way it should be. But I feel like ive made some good friends on here over the years. So... Rob what do you need for a kit for that?

I got it covered dood, but thanks. It's sittin on the dinin room table. All I gotta do is clean the carb up and get it built. I got J-Mac's going too, but his is somewhat longer term as it was really gnarly......but it's actually gonna come out pretty nice.

-
Back