3)Mark / Hemi Baracuda
4) Weeb/ 440 Duster
5) Dan / 383 Duster
6) Dave / 340 6-pak Swinger
7) Hank / 340 Demon
8 )John / slammed Swinger

anyone else want to join us?....we have room for appx total of 20-25 cars

reserved parking.....championship barbecuing and all the BS you can stand

Weeb says to add Hanks 340 Demon. He will be there.

Demon1_zps4e4c89b8.jpg

lets see...for the *club parking* at Columbus this year we have

1)me / silver HemiDuster and Mule
2)jim / HemiDemon
3)Mark / Hemi Baracuda
4) Weeb/ 440 Duster
5) Dan / 383 Duster
6) Dave / 340 6-pak Swinger
7) John / slammed Scamp

anyone else want to join us?....we have room for appx total of 20-25 cars

reserved parking.....championship barbecuing and all the BS you can stand

There fixed it for you. I have my hotel booked and my time off approved. Just need to nail down a trailer for the ride. I will be 75-80% complete I'm hoping. I really want to have the interior mostly fabbed and installed but will have the front fenders "loose" in case anyone wants to see my bags. This will actually be my first Mopar Nats I'm pretty excited.

Only thing that would make that duster sweeter would be a 440-6. It's perfect.

the '69 383 was kinda donated...by my brother Weeb, and the cubic inches have a little sentimental value.

I agree on the 440/6 ....but the 383 is a great piece for this build...and as you know, it is nice to be a little different. In my day, a lighter, a good revin' 383 would stay right w/ the 440's...until the big end anyways.

the '69 383 was kinda donated...by my brother Weeb, and the cubic inches have a little sentimental value.

I agree on the 440/6 ....but the 383 is a great piece for this build...and as you know, it is nice to be a little different. In my day, a lighter, a good revin' 383 would stay right w/ the 440's...until the big end anyways.

what's the update on Carlisle.........

Jim's got it handled....small tent (for shade/grillin/chillin) and room (outside tent) for small amount (up to 8? ) hot rods.

Jim's got it handled....small tent (for shade/grillin/chillin) and room (outside tent) for small amount (up to 8? ) hot rods.
Don't think the wife will let me do both this year. Maybe next year when I only have to pay for gas in the Scamp.

YUUUP!....and burnt 125 ft strip down the alternator,starter, generator shop driveway.... after I felt bad. I should have waited until I was on the main road instead of marking up his driveway. I'll know more tomorrow when I go back out. It is a house Sarah and I looked. The people have a shop added on to the house. And they want to sell out. So the house is really nice with a 10 car garage after he pulls the shop out. 3 car garage in house (2 - 9 ft doors) and (2 - doors for the shop 1 - 9 ft and 1 - 12 ft) 3.5 acres of yard and sits way back of RT 136 near Hutchinson, PA

YUUUP!....and burnt 125 ft strip down the alternator,starter, generator shop driveway.... after I felt bad. I should have waited until I was on the main road instead of marking up his driveway. I'll know more tomorrow when I go back out. It is a house Sarah and I looked. The people have a shop added on to the house. And they want to sell out. So the house is really nice with a 10 car garage after he pulls the shop out. 3 car garage in house (2 - 9 ft doors) and (2 - doors for the shop 1 - 9 ft and 1 - 12 ft) 3.5 acres of yard and sits way back of RT 136 near Hutchinson, PA

If I'm not mistaken, thats farther out than Irwin for me?

You have to drive through Herminie.... about 9 mile from our house and 12 min ride

-
Back