A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
How about those giant Slurpee cups you used to get when you
came into the 7-11 directly from the surface of the sun?

...as long as we're talking about rum, I'll put in a vote for the morale officer's private stock...would be a weird shaped cup holder though.

Would you guys please keep this cold weather up there, I live in Florida for a reason. If not please send the rum with it, at least I can use that to warm me up.

It was -23* today, didn't even go outside. On a warmer note, I am having a glass of Captain/Coke while I am writing this. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum is my choice.

No racing on Findlay's Main Street tonight.

They did a nice job of scooping away the 12" of snow so that
the -40F breeze could re-deposit it as ice.

FindlayIce_zps93f16be5.jpg

No racing on Findlay's Main Street tonight.

They did a nice job of scooping away the 12" of snow so that
the -40F breeze could re-deposit it as ice.

FindlayIce_zps93f16be5.jpg

My question is what on earth were you doing outside to take that pic.

Drag racing on the ice? Can me and the boys come and join in? Unfortunately we're only good for 400mph but hey its fun.
Andrew

Attachments

• htg513.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 251
  • htg600.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 261
For the record that's not me, but a project called sonic-wind circa2000. They actually have a launch platform that tilts the tail up to get it to full thrust before launch.
This kind of project is one of the reasons I dont live where there is any large body of water that freezes. But that said if I did, I have Ross machine all the parts.
Andrew

I'm sure there's probably someone here who has that video of the guy who strapped RATOs to his old chevy...

hell with all that cold. It's even below freezing in San Antonio...funk dat!

I'm sure there's probably someone here who has that video of the guy who strapped RATOs to his old chevy...

hell with all that cold. It's even below freezing in San Antonio...funk dat!

Txstang84 are you still in Hawaii, I kinda grew up there, up at Wheeler for 4 years then down at Hickam for 3. I went to Radford.

Hickam AFB, HI currently has a opening for my job (Machinist/Welder) on the National Guard side...I ran It by the wife for a nice warm move, I think she actually considered it for a moment or two......but then I got the Big "No"..

I love it over there, of course it was quite a long time ago for me, I left in 79, but I do go back as often as I can. I would move back in a second but kinda hard to pick up a brick and mortar business and move it. I say talk to the wife again.

-
Back