A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Come on down the weathers great.

I know ...I'm coming down in a few weeks to check out the area and then move to Cocoa beach around October right after the deployment is over. I just don't know about dragging the car down there if I'll be able to finish it. If I sell the car now the new owner can pick their own color.

I know ...I'm coming down in a few weeks to check out the area and then move to Cocoa beach around October right after the deployment is over. I just don't know about dragging the car down there if I'll be able to finish it. If I sell the car now the new owner can pick their own color.

Rhut Row!

Say its not so, with all the work you have in that thing you got to see it through and burn a little rubber. :burnout:
Cocoa Beach is very nice, seems to be quite a few Mopar guys over there also. We will be almost opposite each other across the state since I'm in Tampa.

Say its not so, with all the work you have in that thing you got to see it through and burn a little rubber. :burnout:
Cocoa Beach is very nice, seems to be quite a few Mopar guys over there also. We will be almost opposite each other across the state since I'm in Tampa.

Okay as of now, I'm going to keep it and not worry about where it's going to get finished...... for now.

If that was the Mopar Missile....I would be a player....only to more than likely get outbid.... but I would go down swinging.

The Duster being auctioned was originally built by Landy for (can't remember the name) a pro stock racer in the mid seventys. Mike Fons owned the original Motown Missile(s) including the Motown Missile name and this is or was his car.

Update on the Silver Duster.

The Hemi , trans, and OD unit is in the mule mock-up being fitted for a modified (1" wheelbase offset) latest version HDK. The new K and components should go to powder coater by the end of the week...then back in the Duster ready for action!

I think I will make a table out of the original one...bolt it complete with control arms to a fabbed frame and put a glass top on it. I have learned from my younger brother....never throw anything away.

Update on the Silver Duster.

The Hemi , trans, and OD unit is in the mule mock-up being fitted for a modified (1" wheelbase offset) latest version HDK. The new K and components should go to powder coater by the end of the week...then back in the Duster ready for action!

I think I will make a table out of the original one...bolt it complete with control arms to a fabbed frame and put a glass top on it. I have learned from my younger brother....never throw anything away.

Weeb is the Master of Hording! You've learned well grasshopper..........

Mark....made three sets of motor mounts

One for me
One for you (Dart)
One for the "shelf"

Mark....made three sets of motor mounts

One for me
One for you (Dart)
One for the "shelf"

fantastic, thank you...........I'm going to start working on the Demon again...... Just a few loose ends to wrap up at the farm......

Attachments

• photo4.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 389
  • photo3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 380
  • photo2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 374
  • photo1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 392
LOL..about time!!!....we are talking hot rods (vs farm animals)

good....motor mount mock-up today...I will try to get John post some pics of the new stuff.

after that ...I will test in my car before the final welding....placement is critical.

you leave yet?...be safe, my friend.

a shame once it is all tucked in the Duster, it is almost impossible to see. Kinda incognito.

-
Back