A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Yes...appears to be
a) bad fuel
b) clogged fuel filter
C) combo of a and b

How's the back ol' timer?

Mark....What exactly is ailing your hot rod?

Big time bog when you put your foot in it from a standing start............but after she gets going it's great. I did change the plugs to autolite 66 from 65 but thats just 1 heat range up. I dont think that is the problem.........

Yes...appears to be
a) bad fuel
b) clogged fuel filter
C) combo of a and b

How's the back ol' timer?

It's still there! Still sore, bulging disc, gonna get a steroid shot on Wed. Meredith says I
need to suck it up!! Easy for her to say. So does that mean Weeb is'nt goin with the four-speed for now?

It's still there! Still sore, bulging disc, gonna get a steroid shot on Wed. Meredith says I
need to suck it up!! Easy for her to say. So does that mean Weeb is'nt goin with the four-speed for now?

on the 4-speed conversion....I better check which way the wind is blowing today.

hope ya get felling better.....ya probably better lay off the power shifts for a day or two.....a couple of free revs would probably be OK though.

I cant believe Denny didnt fix that dent in the frame rail! 8)

It's like the ding that gets put into the wood floor when you drop something....it is called " character"

My Duster ( and my wood floor) have plenty of "character"

It's like the ding that gets put into the wood floor when you drop something....it is called " character"

My Duster ( and my wood floor) have plenty of "character"

Not to mention u r quite a character urself!! If my memory is correct, That perfection is not our goal, it's our standard quote dates back to mid 70's and the black hot rod! Loved it then, love it now!! Takin your advice and layin off the power shifts for awhile!!

Not to mention u r quite a character urself!! If my memory is correct, That perfection is not our goal, it's our standard quote dates back to mid 70's and the black hot rod! Loved it then, love it now!! Takin your advice and layin off the power shifts for awhile!!

I use that saying often........... Thanks Denny

good thing I keep this Duster under a cover so I can't see it while it is out of commission....I really want to get it back on the road.

-
Back