A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Ross....jump in your time machine and go back to 1972 and take a polaroid...no krodachrome....(not sure of the spelling...my spellchecker already went to bed!)

I thought there was going to be a modern twist on the old design ?? Thats what I was talking about. I don't think I could grab Mr. Peabody and jump in the wayback machine and see that. I guessing factory 72 stripe with big displacement numbers on the rear sides !!

nope.....I really like to be more subtle.....more incognito....

not to mention...put that in the ....seen it already catagory

gun contol to me......is a head shot
I told my wife I would like for her to bare her arms...so she went out and bought a Glock 17 Gen III! She has her concealed handgun license and I feel more secure now that we are about to start trailering the Dart around

gun contol to me......is a head shot

Denny, brother John put this link up and I asked him to take it down. It was the shootout goal Sergio scored. Sergio told me it was all over you tube so if you dont mind a little high jack until your next update, I say to all, enjoy. He scores the winning goal in a shoot out in his second AHL game. I get goose bumps! If you want to fast forward the shoot out starts about 2:50 into the clip.

http://www.chicagowolves.com/multimedia/wolves-tv/viewvideo/420/game-highlights/march-26-vs-hamilton

Hell yes ...leave 'er up.....of course I saw it a while back right after it happened....but...........

I'm connected!

had to watch it again....just as good the 5th..6th..7th..time

Denny, brother John put this link up and I asked him to take it down. It was the shootout goal Sergio scored. Sergio told me it was all over you tube so if you dont mind a little high jack until your next update, I say to all, enjoy. He scores the winning goal in a shoot out in his second AHL game. I get goose bumps! If you want to fast forward the shoot out starts about 2:50 into the clip.

http://www.chicagowolves.com/multimedia/wolves-tv/viewvideo/420/game-highlights/march-26-vs-hamilton

That one is certinly one to be proud of, thanks for sharing.

got all the exhaust tacked up......Bro John came out to help.... and check out his 3 1/2 wide Fentons...better than new!

naturally he had me double check the exhaust clearances with regard to suspension travel ...and I will change a small section tomarrow....

the list is finally getting shorter

Exhaust system pictures tommorrow....I don't have his
patience....let alone his skill....it's a work of art!

Current wheel inventory update (all pieces brand new
except for the perfect "impossible-to-find" Fenton Gyros)

Cragar S/S 15x4.5 with 205 (or) 215/75R-15's
Cragar S/S 15x8 with 315/60R-15 BFG Drag Radials

American Racing Torque-Thrust 15x4.5 with 205 (or) 215/75R-15's
American Racing Torque-Thrust 15x8.5 with 315/60R-15 M/T Drag Radials

Fenton Gyro 15x3.5 with 205/75R-15's
15x8 Stocton painted steelies (tires TBA)

Still need some 15x4.5 front steelies as well as tires for the steelie rears

art??...fart!!...its a friggin hot rod!...with a nice wheel/tire ensombo....

(you know..like my wifes shoe collection...)

When this car is finally all done it's going to be very interesting to see
side-by-side photos showing the different wheel & tire combinations.

It's getting to be a jungle under there!

DennysDuster060612033.jpg

DennysDuster060612023.jpg

DennysDuster060612036.jpg

DennysDuster060612015.jpg

Scruffs had me change the exhaust a little more to his likin'....today I will try to get the engine bay finished out....except for a A/C line I think (?) I still have to make...

next stop...interior finish....
door panels are at the upholster....plastic trim (thanks Floyd!) at Bouts for paint....and I will start to finish out dash.....wiring/guages/glove box install on bench before it gets bolted in the Duster

ooops...need to order a gas tank...old one is way too beat up

by the way....WHERE ARE THE MEN?

Denny I think you should just need to put that thing in a museum or at least build it it's own bedroom in the new house.

She's coming along just fine. Looks awesome.

-
Back