A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
HemiMark....that be the MOPAR Missile......just so we're clear.....are we clear? (Jack Nicholson...A Few Good Men)

hey Floyd.....how ya be???.....we're good up here in paradise...

HemiMark...brainfart works for me.....it's comin out of one end or another...

Floyd...how and where do you get a rally dash for the '74 a-bodies...didn't know such a thing existed....please enlighten me...

Floyd...how and where do you get a rally dash for the '74 a-bodies...didn't know such a thing existed....please enlighten me...

Everything can be made to fit :D I liked the dash better so ill have a 74' Swinger w a 70' dash :D i picked up a few ugly old bezels to measure and cut on

Floyd...where are the new pics???....did I miss them somewhere?

last pics on my resto thread shows my roughed in tub, just need some finishing grinding and a little cosmetics

must have missed it...so I went back for a look see.....you will love the tire room...

thanks Andrew...now I feel all better....

the fact that it is sometimes ..hard to see...is exactly what I was going for....kinda like a ghost..right?

still fighting motor woes......
once it gets a little heat in it...after about 5 minutes....it starts blubbering/fouling plugs......let it cool down and it turns back into a crispy critter......next up....change out coil

I ain't givin in 'till the mother****er is haulin' a$$......

Keep at it Denny. As you know these elephant engines are ornery b..strds. We let mine run for about 10 minutes while we filled and checked the tranny by running it through the gears and it never got above 180. Then backed it out of the driveway and drove down the block and back and temp stayed 180. Needless to say I was relieved because I always have nightmares about temp guages showing 250 and oil pressure going to zero!

been there 528.......this one has never has been over 160*.....

Oh man Denny! You'll get the gremlins out. Mopars just like to let ya know they rule the roost...kinda like a wife....;)

-
Back