A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Cool story. Thanks for sharing. I know alot of people do not like Jay Leno for many reasons, but as a car guy, he is tough to beat. He has an awesome collection and is always interested in sharing. Every one of his vehicles is driveable as the Manufacturer intended originally. Some are even far better than when new (His Toronado and his Buick come to mind google them if you don't know what I'm speaking of). I enjoy every episode of "My Classic Car" and other programs Jay is on.

your right , Jay is a great car guy....

your right , Jay is a great car guy....

I'm sensing you don't care for him other than being a car guy. I don't follow his politics, and like I stated before - I know alot of people dislike him in many ways, be it politics or his way of doing business/getting the tonight show gig (first and second time).

I used to like him...still think he is funny. Maybe it's the times we are living in...or I'm just gettin old, but I really loath anyone who is, even in the smallest way...trying to destroy my Country and take our Freedom from me...you...and your children with the social Bull$hit and their attack and destroy methods.

I'm sensing you don't care for him other than being a car guy. I don't follow his politics, and like I stated before - I know alot of people dislike him in many ways, be it politics or his way of doing business/getting the tonight show gig (first and second time).

He gets bonus points for being a car guy.............but thats about it. I wouldn't accept an invitation to dinner.

I love the fact that ieSpell doesn't know the word "Obama."

Now it's time to get you up-to-date; culminating in the final assembly
of my 426 Hemi street Duster with the aluminum intensive powertrain.

DennysShop01-21-11120.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11124.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11127.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11130.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11132.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11163.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11162.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11164.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11161.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11158.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11151.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11154.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11150.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11156.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11168.jpg

DennysShop01-21-11152.jpg
This is some of the nicest work I've ever seen. The interior is really something. Damn good job. Can't wait to see the finished project.:glasses7:

i posted the link not because of Jay, but because of the original builder of the Duster. Paul Annunziata was inspired by the Mopar Missile/Motown Missile as you were, and i think he would have loved your version. too bad he passed too soon.

i posted the link not because of Jay, but because of the original builder of the Duster. Paul Annunziata was inspired by the Mopar Missile/Motown Missile as you were, and i think he would have loved your version. too bad he passed too soon.

I understood that completely....I should have done a better job restaining my comments regarding Jay....for that I apologize to Paul, a cherished Mopar brother and a thanks to Jay...for keeping Pauls dream alive

Excellant job Paul,.... rest in peace my "Missle" friend.

Denny

This fabled "finished" you speak of belongs in the fantasy list right next to dragons and unicorns.

there are some pics on pages 49 to 51 of this thread. or you can just wait at HemiDenny's local Bob Evans and he will show up :D

I understood that completely....I should have done a better job restaining my comments regarding Jay....for that I apologize to Paul, a cherished Mopar brother and a thanks to Jay...for keeping Pauls dream alive

Excellant job Paul,.... rest in peace my "Missle" friend.

Denny
no problemo, i'm not a Leno fan either. i AM a fan of all his cars and the BigDog Garage.....

there are some pics on pages 49 to 51 of this thread. or you can just wait at HemiDenny's local Bob Evans and he will show up :D

Denny and I used to have the blue crabs "up on the hill" by Haggerstown
Speedway after the AMA Dirt Track Nationals in the 80's and 90's (GOOD!)

Summit Racing in Tallmadge, Ohio will be hosting there annual Mopar only car show( no Ford's, schwin's or dirt bikes) on June 17th..

Do they also do a Ford or GM only show? Or are they all closet Mopar fanatics?

Denny and I used to have the blue crabs "up on the hill" by Haggerstown

Speedway after the AMA Dirt Track Nationals in the 80's and 90's (GOOD!)

dont worry about those crabs they are all gone now
**burp**
sorry hahaha

maybe if you guys come down someday, we can go for a feast
also sometime after my duster is running I could roll up to pittsburg when you guys visit there, and have lunch with you guys or something

Do they also do a Ford or GM only show? Or are they all closet Mopar fanatics?

Oh yea, everybody has them though...especially Summit Racing thats there bread and Butter brands. theres even a BOP show (Buick, Olds & Pontiac)

-
Back