A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
I only count 6 sets of upper control arms......I have a feeling you'll need several more sets once word really gets out. Looking good and thanks.

those six sets are spoken for.....thanks to you "test drivers''

those six sets are spoken for.....thanks to you "test drivers''

Denny,
Thank you for the seat covers, they look great. Jim delivered them in the demon yesterday. Demon sounds great........ I would turn up the idle a tad. I still need a set of 73 bucket seats!

thatsa gonna costa onea Somma pizza pie.......thina crusta...burna the onions...easy ona a cheesea....heavy ona a sausea

(howsa my Itialinia'??)

thatsa gonna costa onea Somma pizza pie.......thina crusta...burna the onions...easy ona a cheesea....heavy ona a sausea

(howsa my Itialinia'??)

I'll be having one of those tomorrow, when I take a trip to Pittsburgh.....screw primanti bros I'm hittin' Somma's pizza.

I got mine back in the garage/shop after the Demon went home.....boy was it fun crawlin' around it....immediately changed my front springs to the next higher weight load on the front....I plan on doing the same on the rear.(actually it's softer)

next up..finish the HVAC unit rebuild and re-install...

hopefully by next weekend, my replacement Cragars will show up

last but not least....time for my swap meet Shark Tooth grille ($285) paint and install

I got mine back in the garage/shop after the Demon went home.....boy was it fun crawlin' around it....immediately changed my front springs to the next higher weight load on the front....I plan on doing the same on the rear.(actually it's softer)

next up..finish the HVAC unit rebuild and re-install...

hopefully by next weekend, my replacement Cragars will show up

last but not least....time for my swap meet Shark Tooth grille ($285) paint and install

that shark tooth grill was the best 100.00 you ever spent.

I'm excited. I ordered extra rum, wings, tail panels and hoods.

see how that works...just like the episode on Seinfeld......

you give some...you get some

like when the lost a $20 bill out the window.....and he found a $20 bill in an old jacket

Very nice Denny. Can I be a test pilot? Have you put a price on these yet? Is that too many questions?:coffee2:

just workin on my 'puter skills

Attachments

• 2012-04-20_16-24-31_739.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 2012-04-20_16-25-14_906.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 2012-04-21_12-42-43_400.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 390
  • 2012-04-21_12-57-20_783.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 401
above are shock mounts/supports, small block/pinto K-frame package, and assorted suspension compression bump stops for k-frame

I don't remember a order form on this thread huh--Oh yea back on page 29-With the coffee cup holders Dah My bad--HE HE HE --Denny you see the article in the New Mopar muscle mag about the first Hemi denny??????? Good story!!!!! Any of the 6 test cars getting a 5.7 in it??????? Inquiring minds want to know--Steve

I don't remember a order form on this thread huh--Oh yea back on page 29-With the coffee cup holders Dah My bad--HE HE HE --Denny you see the article in the New Mopar muscle mag about the first Hemi denny??????? Good story!!!!! Any of the 6 test cars getting a 5.7 in it??????? Inquiring minds want to know--Steve

Yes, I sent a tacked up package for a 5.7 and sent out a week ago...my K package, mounts, pinto rack.....project car and probably be a while, but i hope to see pictures soon

i jigged it with a 6.1 from HemiMark with all the accessories (A/C compressor in stock location) and w/ jeep manifolds...I would like to do the same thing w/ a set of ttis.

looks like with the set-up I use , the new Hemi sits 1/2 lower than most installs which allows for more firwall clearance without moving the motor forward.

wish you were closer...we could team up

-
Back