A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
I've been busy with K-frame updates/builds for friends and customers....the siver Duster is still tucked away

soon to show off my updated k-frames for small block/big block/new generation Hemi/and the 66-72 original Hemi

I even plan on a updated aluminum version in my Silver Duster once I get caught up

I've been busy with K-frame updates/builds for friends and customers....the siver Duster is still tucked away

soon to show off my updated k-frames for small block/big block/new generation Hemi/and the 66-72 original Hemi

I even plan on a updated aluminum version in my Silver Duster once I get caught up

I'm excited to see the aluminum one! :burnout: what is the weight savings?

I'm excited to see the new slammer small block version...you know since I'm a small block kind of guy !!!!!!!

actually Ross.....your a slammer kind of guy...

one might even say...super slammer!

DennysShop072411033.jpg

DennysShop072411031.jpg

DennysShop072411024.jpg

We need some burn out pictures or rolling shots of this thing going down the road.
I think its a trailer queen and is never driven. :poke:

Or it is driven, and you spend the next week cleaning and detailing.

We need some burn out pictures or rolling shots of this thing going down the road.
I think its a trailer queen and is never driven. :poke:

Or it is driven, and you spend the next week cleaning and detailing.

been tucked away out of sight for winter while I've been working on other peoples stuff....a lot of other peoples stuff.

soon....It will be back in it's home....ready for action!

been tucked away out of sight for winter while I've been working on other peoples stuff....a lot of other peoples stuff.

soon....It will be back in it's home....ready for action!

Since you mentioned working on others people's stuff, should I pencil you in for this Wednesday ?

Waiting for them k-frames------Denny my motor was out already when you sent me the questions to answer----Swifter-- How far from Milw. are u Denny????

Waiting for them k-frames------Denny my motor was out already when you sent me the questions to answer----Swifter-- How far from Milw. are u Denny????

Swift... are you going to use one of Denny's new K-frames? If so, you are going to be floored with the way it fits, drives, steers .......

Some one told me it was your Birthday today....so instead of giving the typical standard response and since it's you I thought I'd start a "forum Roast" for all the members to add there little Dig's...I'm sure all people you left off the awards list on my page would like to make a comment or two...

I didn't know there were any of the Titanic survivors still around, but you must have been like Leonardo Dicaprio (Jack) and snuck on board. Happy B-day old man (at least older than me).

Some one told me it was your Birthday today....so instead of giving the typical standard response and since it's you I thought I'd start a "forum Roast" for all the members to add there little Dig's...I'm sure all people you left off the awards list on my page would like to make a comment or two...

I didn't know there were any of the Titanic survivors still around, but you must have been like Leonardo Dicaprio (Jack) and snuck on board. Happy B-day old man (at least older than me).

This is the day Denny showed me how to roast pink marshmellows! Happy Birthday!

here's another flat hood, big block Duster....anybody know whose it is?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZUso1R6WJo&NR=1&feature=endscreen"]70 440 duster - YouTube[/ame]

teachable moment...I'm learning how to upload my NEW k-frame pics....

Attachments

• 2012-03-15_16-15-58_239.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 410
  • 2012-04-02_16-29-02_790.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 413
  • 2012-04-07_12-42-50_895.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 404
-
Back