A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
nice lookin welds, huh?....Mark (at Streitec) is an artist!

Those welds look beautiful. Glad I paid for it to be welded instead doing it myself.
It would have been akin to me signing my name with crayon on the mona lisa.

you never cease to amaze me.

I need to get to Findlay just for a BS session to get my head back in the game. Sorta like going to the swamp with Yoda..

Cease to amaze????...that sounds like Jodee after I stick my pick in the dirt (Fluck up)

Can't wait till your back in the game...full time...you are missed, my friend

Bro John just called and said the rear Cragars finally showed up ......looks like I can get back on the road next week

Yes, I sent a tacked up package for a 5.7 and sent out a week ago...my K package, mounts, pinto rack.....project car and probably be a while, but i hope to see pictures soon

i jigged it with a 6.1 from HemiMark with all the accessories (A/C compressor in stock location) and w/ jeep manifolds...I would like to do the same thing w/ a set of ttis.

looks like with the set-up I use , the new Hemi sits 1/2 lower than most installs which allows for more firwall clearance without moving the motor forward.

wish you were closer...we could team up

I wished you lived closer. You could drop off one of those packages up my way. :)

Great job on the set ups.

Riddler

I wished you lived closer. You could drop off one of those packages up my way. :)

Great job on the set ups.

Riddler

Thanks,
and I'm not that far away....we met at the Detroit Auction for the A/C box sale

Bro John just called and said the rear Cragars finally showed up ......looks like I can get
back on the road next week.
Built by Cragar with a custom offset and mounted with yet a 3rd set of new 315/60R15
M/T Drag Radials.....Another set on painted steelies plus a BFG set on Torque-Thrusts.

DennyWheels004.jpg

DennyWheels002.jpg

yeah we are all drooling for our front ends Denny... but the big question is have you had your beast out for a ride yet? :D

all the front ends are keeping my hot rodding time to a minimum...

just got my 6 month backordered Cragars back on...and I will be putting the interior back in this week. I was rebuilding the A/C heater box this winter until I moved the Duster to make room for a tune-up on a buddies Hemi Demon.

I'm a ready Freddy!

Don't forget your unexpected upgrade. :)

Snowball 1 : Denny 0

Dave wants to know if he can ride along with you to Pittsburgh one day if your stopping by or is that against the rules ? You know he's retired and bored

probably be a couple of weeks....I don't see any problemo. I haven't been there in 6 years and I'll have to check their rules...some places its OK ...some are strict and they throw us both out.

Cool story. Thanks for sharing. I know alot of people do not like Jay Leno for many reasons, but as a car guy, he is tough to beat. He has an awesome collection and is always interested in sharing. Every one of his vehicles is driveable as the Manufacturer intended originally. Some are even far better than when new (His Toronado and his Buick come to mind google them if you don't know what I'm speaking of). I enjoy every episode of "My Classic Car" and other programs Jay is on.

-
Back