A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Did the springs make it yet................ I just was brought up to speed on that move.....thanks to OMM. And I hope to get the Demon LOOOONG before Mark's birthday......Mark V

Did the springs make it yet................ I just was brought up to speed on that move.....thanks to OMM. And I hope to get the Demon LOOOONG before Mark's birthday......Mark V

The springs are there. They made it in 3 days, go figure...... I give the kid who mailed them the $8.75.....

wait till you see Orangewagons Duster...every time I leave...he must lower it another inch

wait till you see Orangewagons Duster...every time I leave...he must lower it another inch

Every time you see it I bet you give it a visual scrub down trying to find the next subtle change he made.

Any lower and hes going to be throwing sparks like the low rider trucks around here do.

you're gonna like it...I guarentee it

(just like the dude in the suit commercial for Men's Warehouse)

come for a ride...and you be the judge

please realize...I suffer from "ol'timers"
the older I get....the faster I was

come for a ride moparlover...bring your coffee....and a bib

BTW great comment....I'm still grinnin

Every time you see it I bet you give it a visual scrub down trying to find the next subtle change he made.

Any lower and hes going to be throwing sparks like the low rider trucks around here do.

Actually all the boys out there running Alterkations have pieces and parts hanging lower than me, as of yesterdays measurements my lowest part is 5" from the ground and thats the frame rails back by the header collector, oil pan is over 6".

Actually all the boys out there running Alterkations have pieces and parts hanging lower than me, as of yesterdays measurements my lowest part is 5" from the ground and thats the frame rails back by the header collector, oil pan is over 6".

well that's good to hear :D

when i get my kit from Denny i might hang lower i got a big beefy 400 somebeach

lol

stuck my pick in the dirt on that one....top of the list for AM business....

pics lookin good.....have you been over to the Ross site recently?

Did you get the pictures I sent?
I got them also, I wish car was to the body work stage. everytime I wonder why everbody's car is moving forward and mine looks the same if not worse, I recall the list of mods still to accomplish then everything becomes clear as mud. Looks good Mark

I got them also, I wish car was to the body work stage. everytime I wonder why everbody's car is moving forward and mine looks the same if not worse, I recall the list of mods still to accomplish then everything becomes clear as mud. Looks good Mark

:thumblef:

-
Back