-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65GT360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out my 1965 Dodge Dart GT and have tons of parts left. I have sold the front bumper,valance panel and grill. Still have both front fenders,trunk lid,doors,trim pieces, rear windshield,rear glass sides ect. Pm for prices. For local pickup unless you are paying for shipping. Thanks

Im next in line for the rear wheel molding and shields.

user999991. I have a 65 dart rear bumper. I am located in Onataro Canada. That might be a problem where are you located?

Got one locally, great place called Wildcat Wrecking which specializes in Mopar. Can you PM a pic? Might be less to ship than to chrome the one I have.

Thanks!

Do you have a nice looking am radio antenna that fits on right front fender?

Thanks.

looking for the candy cane shape trim that goes around front fenders and grill really need right side but if you have both i'll be interested

I'm interested in the front fenders if they are not rusted or puttied.

I'm also looking for the molding off the front of hood.

I saw that someone else had commented on needing the right side 'candy cane' molding.

I would be interested in the left side, if it is available.

Thanks,
Matt

Do you have the R/F fender still. I am interested in that I hadnt seen that it was sold...

Id take those inner fenders if you were in So. Cal. Too much to remove and ship for what I want 'em for. Good luck.

Still have both fenders,doors,trunk lid. Don't have candy cane trim or hood trim. I'll check on the rear bumper....

Parting out my 1965 Dodge Dart GT and have tons of parts left. I have sold the front bumper,valance panel and grill. Still have both front fenders,trunk lid,doors,trim pieces, rear windshield,rear glass sides ect. Pm for prices. For local pickup unless you are paying for shipping. Thanks
I need a price and pic of the drive side fender.

Update on parts... Passenger door picked up from local member.. Thanks Rob!
Still have driver GT door with glass $150, driver and passenger fenders $125 each, GT trunk lid $150, 65 steering column $100, black dash with black pad $125, black front bucket seats $200 pair need help on passenger seat... Pm for info or pics. Thanks ABO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back