-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A-body 4-speed setup for small block includes aluminum clutch housing, flywheel, A833 transmission with yoke, used trans hump, brake and clutch pedal assembly, and Z-bar. I bought this package but ended up using an automatic instead--$650 for everything. Located east of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Call Neil at 260-623-3017.8)

Oh man this would be great for the Scamp if I dont sell it...ugh...I cant control myself with stuff like this.

Sounds like a good price too!

The transmission came out of a 67 Dart. The guy upgraded to a 5-speed Tremec.

Kalamazoo is 2 hours away. I bought a nice metal lathe from Kander Tool last January. Do you know anyone who could use this 4-speed setup?

The pedals were from a Duster, the flywheel and clutch housing from a 340. I was going to use this in my 74 Dart but decided not to go to the trouble of changing everything. I am 58 years old and wanted to keep the work to a minimum.

Kalamazoo is 2 hours away. I bought a nice metal lathe from Kander Tool last January. Do you know anyone who could use this 4-speed setup?

I'll ask around and see! Nobody off the top of my head right now...besides me! But it's not in the cards for me right now financially...

You are putting up some great numbers with your 408.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back