A body louvers

-
Thanks, we think it's pretty cool too. I couldn't make the deal on this one, so Hadahemi jumped in and saved the day! It might just go back and forth between my driveway and his for a while, until one or both of us decides what type of ride we want it to be. Until then, it is a very cool stocker.

if you need a new drive way for it to sit in hollar..I got a nice one LOL...Bring the long horn set up too

looks like you ve got some time in those louvers. they look really good.

if you need a new drive way for it to sit in hollar..I got a nice one LOL...Bring the long horn set up too

I'll keep that in mind LOL...If NY wasn't so far away, I'd cruise over and let you check it out.

looks like you ve got some time in those louvers. they look really good.

Thanks for the good word. Yeah I do have a lot of time in them. It's been a challenge for me to get them this far along, and I'm really looking forward to the time when I can put them up for sale. I just hope people haven't lost interest in them before I get them ready.

naah. i bet people will still be wantin them once you get em done. you know what they say.......perfection takes time. i know how you feel though. i ve been gettin into making custom hoods, and it takes time, especially when it s something you haven t built a hundred times!

Picture 006.jpg

naah. i bet people will still be wantin them once you get em done. you know what they say.......perfection takes time. i know how you feel though. i ve been gettin into making custom hoods, and it takes time, especially when it s something you haven t built a hundred times!

That looks pretty wild, what's it for?

my wife s dakota r/t. it s done now ill show some more pics when i get some on my computer.

I started a new thread in Mopar General Discussions to show off the Plymouth truck. There are some pictures there, so feel free to check it out if you like.

Rob

No interest lost here! In fact I'm telling everyone I know (with A-bodies) about them.

:snakeman:

Fred

That's great Fred! Thanks for the good word.
Things are starting to pick up a little bit around here now, and I hope to be back working on the louver project by Christmas.

Rob

Ok, the Duster is back together again and is out of the garage. That means I can get back to work on the louvers.:cheers: Should see some progress soon, now that I can get back to them.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Rob

Thanks for the well wishes, Leanna. Christmas was as good as could be, under the circumstances.
It is difficult to get used to the idea that Dad is no longer there. On the other hand, he didn't teach me to lay around and feel sorry for myself either. There is work to be done, and doing it helps me to move on.
So.....louvers are now the project at hand, and I am looking forward to getting them on the market as soon as possible. Thank you again for your concern and your patience.

Rob

Spent some time on the louvers today. I have a checklist of things to be done on them, and was able to check a couple items off today.
Slow but sure, progress is being made.

Rob

please please please...i want a one bad. put me in line....
Spent some time on the louvers today. I have a checklist of things to be done on them, and was able to check a couple items off today.
Slow but sure, progress is being made.

Rob

Time has really flown over the past couple of months, and I have neglected to keep everyone up to date on the louvers. My apologies to all.

I have struggled with several areas on this project, and am still pecking away at it. I find it easy to build proto-types, but ironing out the details that make a quality product is more difficult. Right now is my busy season, since I am in the construction business, and time is difficult to find.

As a result, we have enlisted the aid of a local machine shop. I am confident that the guy we are working with now will be able to help us a lot. His schedule is packed for the next month or two as well, so progress will still be slow for a while longer.

I understand that waiting is frustrating, but I won't sell any louvers until I am happy with the way they look, the way they install, and the price they sell for.

Thanks for your patience,

Rob

Hey Rob welcome back, keep up the good work... I can't wait to see the finished product..

louvers seem to be a big thing, i made a set for my fastback cuda and alot of ask me where i got them

by the way ur doing a nice job on urs, heres mine

S5001593.jpg

S5001594.jpg

S5001595.jpg

S5001596.jpg

isnt perfect, takes alot of time to fine tune it but i get alot of people asking where i bought it, or how i made it.. looks good in a drive by

-
Back