A body pics from Carlisle and the Nats

-
Great job Jim. Welcome to FABO too. toolman

Welcome to a really cool site with really cool people. I see my car in the Mopar Nationals pictures. Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks. I guess I should have put the A body picture links under the "Mopar General Discussion" heading, but I'm still learning my way around.

Meanwhile, heres a link to pictures I took at a local Mopar show a couple weeks ago. There were just over 90 cars entered in the show at a Chrysler dealership. Not bad for a first show in a fairly small town an hour and a half away from Washington, DC.
Among the photos, are a "survivor" 69 Cuda, and a 68 "Barris" Barracuda Formula S, with all the original dealer installed George Barris designed add on equipment (this one has been in one family since new and was one of two 68 Barris Barracudas sold new by Woodbridge Chrysler Plymouth in Woodbridge, Virginia).
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-...arch#!/album.php?aid=23014&id=100001111775214

Welcome to FABO, Jim 68cuda. You're going to have fun here.
Great pics, thanks for sharing. You already know what we like here - car pics!

wow nice pics man. I spotted my uncles 340 duster in the carlise pics. I was there but parked in the young guns fwd class with my neon r/t. Im hopin to be in the rwd class in a few years with my cuda!!!!

-
Back