A Body WAGONS-Ho! A body Wagon Thread

-
Dartman, Thank you, your family, and All of our Veterans who served in the military for our great country. God Bless America !

Meanwhile in Canada.....
63B666F4-105E-4D6B-962D-1BC5ACB496ED.png

Far out. Any chance you have photos of the sectioning/cutting required to do this?
That is where I was headed with mine. Unfortunately other life events stopped my plans. I did however acquire a 63 2 door dart gt to do the conversion. Just never got started. I may be selling my wagon this weekend and will have the donor car available for sale if my wagon sells. I would be really neat if you could provide photos and even some details about how you got yours to this point.

@Shaun3406 actually no, I haven't given it any thought as I've been working on other things on the wagon. Not even sure of what to ask if I did decide to not use it as I bought it in a package deal along with a power window tailgate - the deal was not cheap!
Dartman, Sorry as I have been busy in Mopar World. Did you happen to think over what you want for your roof rack and power gate ?

I spoke with the owner of the "Cuda Wagon" who may be from that area. The "Cuda Wagon" is rarely
seen . I wonder if there may be a connection. Anyway, I'd love to pic your fab guys brain if he wouldn't be opposed.

CUDA STATION WAGON.jpg

cuda waggon.jpg

Cuda wagon is in eastern canuckia. I am in the prairies. Mine is a US model Plymouth Valiant Signet Wagon (and will Be badged as such).

Mine is sort of coming together. It spent it's previous life as a 66 Dart wagon, but will become a 65 Valiant Barracuda wagon. I need to get a set of back seats and better fenders yet. Still working on the inside and floor. Windshield is finally in.

1029170756.jpg

Cuda wagon is in eastern canuckia. I am in the prairies. Mine is a US model Plymouth Valiant Signet Wagon (and will Be badged as such).
Long live 2dr conversions. It would be nice to see the industry recognize these early A's n start supporting more parts like seals n things.

ATTENTION ALL 63 TO 65 A BODY STATION WAGON OWNERS. THE SEALS FOR OUR WAGONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ABOUT THE NEXT 2 HOURS. THESE ARE OEM REPRODUCTIONS. I SPOKE TO THE COMPANY OWNER EARLIER AND AS A RESULT HE IS ENDING THE ITEM ON EBAY AND WILL PROBABLY BE AT LEAST DOUBLING THE PRICE. THEY ARE UNDER 80 BUCKS EACH RIGHT NOW + 10.00 SHIPPING. 62 63 64 65 Dodge Dart Wagon left quarter glass weatherstrip seal gasket | eBay AND 1962 1963 1964 1965 Dodge Dart Wagon rt. quarter glass weatherstrip seal gasket | eBay. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Hey Wagon Owners. My previous post about the seals may be bogus. Now the seller is thinking that he may have made a mistake about the application. He is sorry and so am I. Just trying to help.

Why would he claim for it to work with '62, but not '60-'61? And what happened with '66? It should be '60-'62, and then '63-'66. You would think he would know what his stuff fits.

-
Back