A/C and heater pictures

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
I am starting to put things togather.Hear are some pictures of the the heater box and the a/c unit.The car was a non a/c car.Both units were rebuilt.Thanks for looking Mark

Pic3.jpg

Pic5.jpg

Picture 039.jpg

Pic18.jpg

Picture 045.jpg

Picture 056.jpg

Picture 046.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Picture 054.jpg

Picture 058.jpg

The firewall is that going to be the colour of the car? hope so if not you run the risk of different paint on your nice work.And it is very nice work.

The car is going to be the same color.Thanks for the coment I need them to keep going.I am tring not to loose interest. Mark

Looks good. You'll have the chromed a/c vent assembly or black plastic ?

The black one.I am still looking for the chrome one. Mark

The forward piece of duct and the opening in the case changed at some year model along the way. The vents can be moved from one to the other. I took the chrome vents off of a 67 assembly and put the black plastic vents from a 75 model on it. The chrome vents are just too much in my eye. Most of them are pitted and/or broken today anyway. Polishing that much chrome detail could take a week.LOL One option you might consider is having the plastic vents vacuum plated. It would have to be clear coated to stay on there. Have fun and keep up the good work

Thats the way I am going to do mine.I don,t want that big compressor in my engine.plus I have a a bracket thet puts the a/c pump under the alternator. Mark

Thats the way I am going to do mine.I don,t want that big compressor in my engine.plus I have a a bracket thet puts the a/c pump under the alternator. Mark

I've seen those brackets offered somewhere. Where did you get yours ?
Were you told the mechanical fuel pump has to be deleted ?

Xtreme billet made it but they went out of business.I got a friend that had one and had a few made.It is a neat bracket.I also will be running electric fuel pumps. Mark

Keep up the good work! I hope to be at your stage in about 60 days...
C

Thanks for your input.I am trying .Hear is the A/C I have. Motorsports; 877/948-6637; macprowler.com

Cool Hemi
Bolting a Sanden-type A/C unit on your Hemi or 440 was never as easy as it is now. Xtreme Billet has solved the problem with their release of a billet aluminum bracket. This bracket fits 440 and Hemi engines with the thin-style harmonic balancer and includes bracket, spacers, and adjusters. It also allows you to retain the stock fuel pump and power-steering pump. No frame modifications are required, and the bracket locates the compressor under the alternator. Xtreme Billet 727/560-9411; xtremebillet.com.

Cool Hemi
Bolting a Sanden-type A/C unit on your Hemi or 440 was never as easy as it is now. Xtreme Billet has solved the problem with their release of a billet aluminum bracket. This bracket fits 440 and Hemi engines with the thin-style harmonic balancer and includes bracket, spacers, and adjusters. It also allows you to retain the stock fuel pump and power-steering pump. No frame modifications are required, and the bracket locates the compressor under the alternator. Xtreme Billet 727/560-9411; xtremebillet.com.

155_0304_parts_5_z.jpg

-
Back