a littyle over 2 yrs the 68 valiant finally completed

-

73dart360

Reaction score
thanks to a lot of people on FABO for giving me good advise on my engine build when i started this project ,today i put the final pieces of trim on her , I put a trailer hitch on my Jeep wrangler today ,she will be at the track hopefully Friday if it doesnt rain ,otherwise i`ll have to wait another week to see what kind of 3`s it will run.

68 valiant completed 019.jpg

68 valiant completed 020.jpg

68 valiant completed 014.jpg

Damn thats a nice car, should fly given its one of the lighter A bodies and I can guess by your rollcage you got a powerful engine under the hood. Kind of what I have been shooting for with my car if I ever end up finishing it.

The cars looking great!I,m interested to see what she,ll run,my engine build is very similar to yours.Good luck and let er rip!!:clock:

P.S Mine should be ready by the end of the month.

Looks good, i hope it perfoms to your expectations!
My '69 Valiant is going black too, it seems to be THE color for these cars.
Good luck.

just to let you know, it is NEVER done.lol

Congratulations on a superb build!!!!!!!!!!! That's one badd *** looking Mopar, kind of looks like a sleeper but a serious street/strip machine Good luck at the track!!!!

408 stroker w2 heads ported ,indy single plane ported , 1" wilson spacer ,pro-systems 950 carb,racer brown cam 579 liftflat tappet cam, roller rockers , schubeck composite lifters , keith black 11:1 flat top forged piston, steel crank balanced ,TTi 1-7/8 headers 3" all the way back 1/2 inch fuel line 727 cheetah reverse manual ,charlies 8qt ,dynamic 9-1/2" 4500 stall 8-3/4 391 gear - 235-60-15 M/T slick 113 race gas

i was going to take it to the track today U haul would not rent me a trailer i was going to tow with my jeep wrangler they said doesnt weigh enough ill have to wait a couple weeks and buy my own trailer

68 valiant before and after paint 008.jpg

68 valiant before and after paint 019.jpg

-
Back