A member needs our help and prayers-Old Tired Rebel--Valiant Rebel

-
Ok update

hemitheus Has 64 val parts for sell i dont nkow if there up for bid tho

Hemitheus:

Would that 64 Valiant have a slant 6 with power steering???

I need the power steering pump and brackets to attach it to the engine if you have any for sale. For a 64 Dart, the 64 Cuda parts will work perfect if you have any.

Geez, just get in after a long day in the shop to find I'm now up to $750 with free shipping. Wow Karl ... and here I thought you buying four posters was an amazing achievement. :-D

Seriously though, this is really inspiring to see everyone jump on the bandwagon here. Thanks one and all for the donations, support and keeping this thread at the top.

Ok. I'll hunt you down later.

How a status on the bidding???

Ok update
jaimus Reman Distributor ... is $50 bucks bid
C's Barracuda T shirt ... is at 25
cudachicks gift card ... is at $125
waggins duster tail peace is at sold cash sent to cliff! thanks waggs
hemitheus Has 64 val parts for sell i dont nkow if there up for bid tho

If we are really selling Leanna here we have Karls bid of 750 and he will pick her up

6PakAttack Dennis just turned in the one he bought in a prior fund raiser for OTR. So let me just toss in a new one to the highest bidder. :-D

$50 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate (applies toward labor / in-stock materials and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts)

No expiration date

Start Date: April 28, 2012 at 11:05 a.m. Central time
End Date: May 5, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Central time

All proceeds from the highest bid will go directly to Old Tired Rebel Cliff and his lovely wife Mary. The Gift Certificate will be mailed out to the highest bidder via USPS First Class Mail when I have been notified that the sums have been received.

Place your bid here in this thread so everyone will be aware of it at any given time. I'll try to update it nightly with the highest bid at that time appearing in the subtitle of my post.

Thanks in advance FABO!!! Let's get some much needed funds together for a great member who always goes above and beyond.
I bid $150.00 !!!
Back to work...

This is awesome folks,...Is cliff been on recently?,...Any word?,...,

My wife, Pam, will not let me bid on Leanna,...

There will be some schwag with the distributor as well...

If I can help, the first ten FABO members who buy my sons CD, I'll send ALL the proceeds to the Reb. This is a great thing you guys are doing, and Cliff is a great member. We gotta stick together here. Please put "FABO" in the comments box.

www.billyjwhite.com

This is awesome folks,...Is cliff been on recently?,...Any word?,...,

My wife, Pam, will not let me bid on Leanna,...

There will be some schwag with the distributor as well...
Yes Cliff came into chat for alittle bit he was having a really bad night last night man .. He was really sick so he didnt stay long sorry for not keeping up with ya .. Im going though some thing myself right now .

So there is a little more than 64 valiant parts.

I have 3 pair of flood/accessory lights from my olf TJ Jeep. The black rectangle ones put out a stupid amount of light.

i have a tj/lj headlight ring.

not pictured is a full set of tj/lj chrome grille inserts.

i have the center grille (needs some real love) and outer grilles for the 64-5 cuda.

the entry scuff plates Threshold i think is the correct name.

Tail plate trim piece

hood trim

an electric fuel pump (unused)

gauge assembly

2 red armrests 1 broken

gauge and shifter cover

interior lamp lense and covers

trunk lock (no key)

valiant emblem

hood ornament

trunk ornament (needs repair)

pentastar (paint covered)

signet 200 emblems (one of them is broken at the S)

I think that is it. You pay shipping... best bid on each item buys it. Remember dont bid cheap this isnt money for me. every penny we can send Cliff helps.

ALSO... dont forget... anyone needing graphics work. Highest big gets my services.

Pics in my next post

A Special thanks to Dart Doctor for his contributions to this thread (to Cliff) Good on you buddy

Attachments

• 100_1424.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 100_1432.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 100_1431.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 100_1430.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 100_1429.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_1428.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 100_1427.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 100_1426.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 100_1425.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 126
Geez, just get in after a long day in the shop to find I'm now up to $750 with free shipping. :-D

Thanks one and all for the donations, support and keeping this thread at the top.

It's good that your price is going UP!!! :D

If it were staying the same or going down, then you need to worry.... :protest:

Ok wow i didnt think it was going to be that much stuff way to go ! I will start on the push butten cover for a memeber ... 15 bucks i know u said not cheap but thats what im asked to bid lol Not my cash . He DONT WANT TO BE KNOWED LOL I will make sure cliff gets the green form him Yall have my word !

What are you bidding on???

Did you knock off one of my bids???
I was bidding on her high heeled shoes on her poster !!!!
Yes I knock off your bid wuth my 150 bid on the $50 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate.
Do I hear 175.00 !!!!
:burnout::burnout::burnout:
Martin

I want to bring somthing to the table :-k what will it be :-k

Ok wow i didnt think it was going to be that much stuff way to go ! I will start on the push butten cover for a memeber ... 15 bucks i know u said not cheap but thats what im asked to bid lol Not my cash . He DONT WANT TO BE KNOWED LOL I will make sure cliff gets the green form him Yall have my word !

I meant no 0.03 bids... 15 is great

I got a set of Chrome BB valve covers nothing fancy at all! The are just plain chrome ones that are in decent shape 7 out of 10!. Ill even pay shipping to the buyer! proceeds going to Cliff.

Attachments

• vc.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 134
Ok update
jaimus Reman Distributor ... is $50 bucks bid
C's Barracuda T shirt ... is at 25
cudachicks gift card ... is at $150
waggins duster tail peace is at sold cash sent to cliff! thanks waggs
hemitheus heres his list
I have 3 pair of flood/accessory lights from my olf TJ Jeep. The black rectangle ones put out a stupid amount of light.

i have a tj/lj headlight ring.

not pictured is a full set of tj/lj chrome grille inserts.

i have the center grille and outer grilles for the 64-5 cuda. .........15 bucks bid

the entry scuff plates Threshold i think is the correct name.

Tail plate trim piece

hood trim

an electric fuel pump (unused)

gauge assembly

2 red armrests 1 broken

gauge and shifter cover........... 15 bucks bid

interior lamp lense and covers

trunk lock (no key)

valiant emblem

hood ornament

trunk ornament (needs repair)

pentastar (paint covered)

signet 200 emblems (one of them is broken at the S)

Adding Chrome BB valve covers

If we are really selling Leanna here we have Karls bid of 750 and he will pick her up

-
Back