A member needs our help and prayers-Old Tired Rebel--Valiant Rebel

-
No prob,...any word?
No i think ur asking bout cliff ? I stoped by to check on him and mary and return some movies they let me borrow . But they was not home one one was.. King was but he could not open the door . So i think cliff must have been at the doc ? But im not sure .. sorry im really no help

No i think ur asking bout cliff ? I stoped by to check on him and mary and return some movies they let me borrow . But they was not home one one was.. King was but he could not open the door . So i think cliff must have been at the doc ? But im not sure .. sorry im really no help
Have you heard anything today?

What..??? King don't have opposable thumbs..???...I'm hoping Reb bein out means he's feelin better...

Bump ...
$30 on the t/shirt :smile:

:thumleft: Thx for the bid mech1nxh....most appreciated.

It's a really nice Mopar T-Shirt and you won't find these anywhere, unless you were there :smile:....I promise :glasses7:

i dont think anyone will outbid ramcharger on the lights. So Ramcharger, PM me your addy and I will get you a price with shipping.

Close this one out. $100 for the lights to cliff. BOOYAH

well sight unseen i gotta bid on the cuda grilles,i'm missin pieces all over the place 40$ and shipping

Ok ...I'm baaaackkk.

(tests, re-certs, work, life ---bla bla)

Bump,
$35 on MY (LOL) T SHIRT.

And, Dart_Doctor...
$35 on the Valiant Emblem.

What an honor to be involved in a forum with Folks ' Such as Ya'll '.

i dont think anyone will outbid ramcharger on the lights. So Ramcharger, PM me your addy and I will get you a price with shipping.

Close this one out. $100 for the lights to cliff. BOOYAH

Excellent! PM sent. :cheers:

Talked to Cliff today,him and Mary were going to run some errands and He was doing okay today.(meaning the pain was bearable)
He still has appointments with doctors and just a waiting game,I guess...
He said to say Hello and Thank You to everyone and He will try to get on here later today !

Ok ...I'm baaaackkk.

(tests, re-certs, work, life ---bla bla)

Bump,
$35 on MY (LOL) T SHIRT.

And, Dart_Doctor...
$35 on the Valiant Emblem.

What an honor to be involved in a forum with Folks ' Such as Ya'll '.
Valiant Emblem? I didnt have a bid on one ?

Asa, you have such a way with words. I was LMAO all day yesterday. :D
Good thats why i do what i do ... If i make some one smlie then ive done my job thanks man :thumleft:

I would like to thank everyone who has helped and sent prayers it has been a blessing.

I do have my phone on now and talked with Martin this morning after my wife dragged me out of the house and rode me around for a while.

Ok update
jaimus Reman Distributor ... is $50 bucks bid BY KK
C's Barracuda T shirt ... is at 35 BY mech1nxh
cudachicks gift card ... is at $175 by KK HIGH BIDDER SO FAR
STUFF UP TOP ENDS TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waggins duster tail peace is at sold THE LOCK PART ENDS STILL LEFT cash sent to cliff! thanks waggs
hemitheus heres his list
I have 3 pair of flood/accessory lights from my olf TJ Jeep. The black rectangle ones put out a stupid amount of light. ramcharger has the bid at 100 bucks SOLD HIGH BIDDER SO FAR

i have a tj/lj headlight ring.

not pictured is a full set of tj/lj chrome grille inserts.

i have the center grille and outer grilles for the 64-5 cuda. .........40 BY WAGGS

the entry scuff plates Threshold i think is the correct name.

Tail plate trim piece

hood trim

an electric fuel pump (unused)

gauge assembly

2 red armrests 1 broken

gauge and shifter cover........... 15 bucks bid BY some one i know

interior lamp lense and covers

trunk lock (no key)

valiant emblem 35 BUCKS BID mech1nxh

hood ornament

trunk ornament (needs repair)

pentastar (paint covered)

signet 200 emblems (one of them is broken at the S)

Josh's Chrome BB valve covers

Ok new parts form here
D Dodge has two driver quality small bolt pattern rallye caps .. txdart has the bid at 35 bucks

jaimus new stuff
86-96 Jeep Cherokee Taillights
Next is an Airbag for most late 80's-early 90's chrysler

Sundance/Shadow Heater core, never used
Earlier Dodge hubcap

MtNemoMopar Has a 10 cd for sell for cliff too

cliffs paypal is [email protected]
for any gifts !

Thanks to you all

Hey Reb,...you say your wife rode you around for a while,...you must be tuckered,...???

-
Back