A member needs our help and prayers-Old Tired Rebel--Valiant Rebel

-
I guess I'm gonne need some info where to send some paypal funds for the part and another for the shipping?

Congrats on the PSC Gift Certificate win Karl! You'll be able to wall paper your shop soon. :-D Thanks for helping out with the efforts!

Congrats on the PSC Gift Certificate win Karl! You'll be able to wall paper your shop soon. :-D Thanks for helping out with the efforts!

$225 sent to Cliff's paypal. $50.00 for the slant 6 distributor and $175.00 for the PSC gift certificate.

Glad to help out my buddy Cliff.

Ok update
jaimus Reman Distributor ... is $50 bucks bid BY KK SOLD
C's Barracuda T shirt ... is at 35 BY mech1nxh SOLD
cudachicks gift card ... is at $175 by KK HIGH BIDDER SO FAR SOLD
3 pair of flood/accessory lights from my olf TJ Jeep. The black rectangle ones put out a stupid amount of light. ramcharger has the bid at 100 bucks SOLD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
waggins duster tail peace is at sold THE LOCK PART ENDS STILL LEFT cash sent to cliff! thanks waggs
hemitheus heres his list
I have
i have a tj/lj headlight ring.

not pictured is a full set of tj/lj chrome grille inserts.

i have the center grille and outer grilles for the 64-5 cuda. .........40 BY WAGGS

the entry scuff plates Threshold i think is the correct name.

Tail plate trim piece

hood trim

an electric fuel pump (unused)

gauge assembly

2 red armrests 1 broken

gauge and shifter cover........... 15 bucks bid BY some one i know

interior lamp lense and covers

trunk lock (no key)

valiant emblem 35 BUCKS BID mech1nxh

hood ornament

trunk ornament (needs repair)

pentastar (paint covered)

signet 200 emblems (one of them is broken at the S)

Josh's Chrome BB valve covers

Ok new parts form here
D Dodge has two driver quality small bolt pattern rallye caps .. txdart has the bid at 35 bucks

jaimus new stuff
86-96 Jeep Cherokee Taillights
Next is an Airbag for most late 80's-early 90's chrysler

Sundance/Shadow Heater core, never used
Earlier Dodge hubcap

MtNemoMopar Has a 10 cd for sell for cliff too
1 Cd sold thanks stan !

cliffs paypal is [email protected]
for any gifts !

Thanks to you all

Unless you were planning on kidnapping her,I do not think see would ride in it !!!
LOL
If you need to borrow the ChaRGER just holler !!!

Sure I would!!! I'm so ready for a flippin vacation I'd be about tempted to ride off in just about anything right now. Even a UFO or 4WD General Lee ........

Ok well im going to start the bid on josh's bb covers 5 bucks some one out bid me i dare ya come ... Bring it on !

Thank You. I hope to be on in a few more weeks once all test are done and I know what is wrong.

tell the doc t rebuild your carb

sorry to all waiting on me. i have had a hell week and promise to get this all handled by this weekend.

Last call on the two driver quality small bolt pattern rallye caps .. txdart has the bid at 35 bucks . I hope he dont mind if we give them tell bout 7 pm tonight to call them sold

7 P.M. is okay with me. I'll check back at that time to announce the winner.

Sure I would!!! I'm so ready for a flippin vacation I'd be about tempted to ride off in just about anything right now. Even a UFO or 4WD General Lee ........

In that case...

Hey little girl, do you want an all day sucker???? LOL!

Or a ride in my new convertible...

Attachments

• Challenger 01.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Challnger 02.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 99
-
Back