"a1canvas"-don't buy from'em

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
I emailed these guys the other day asking a very difficult question..."Do you stock copper color carpets for a '67 Dart?". All I got in return were condiscending remarks about how much free time I had to "play around asking questions","check our website and see" , "Do you have a job", and, the latest one,"yes, I have copper...PENNIES!" Well, with customer service like that, it'll be a cold day in H#LL before I buy from them. I guess they're selling enough stuff already and really don't want my money, or they're just so arrogant that loosing a sale doesn't matter to 'em.

Anyway, you decide. If you like their attitude, go ahead and buy, but with so many other companies out there selling the same stuff, I'd go with one the provides some decent customer service.

Here's what I think of them....:bootysha:...:thebirdm:

Disclaimer*** This is just my opinion! (and personal experience)

Wow, I think thats who I bought my stuff from. Didnt have any fuss with them and they had real good prices. I wonder what happen?

Here's the latest replies to my messages to "a1canvas"...

"Lousy potential buyers that think they want what they know they can not have.. "

and...

"You can not bid.. You dont have any money & I have blocked you from bidding. "

Thats GREAT!!! I wont be buying anything from them anyway! A-Holes!!! :bootysha:

dude thats really lame, i know how you feel though, just the other day i walked into the chrysler dealership in my town to talk with my parts guy, but it was pretty late, so i walk up to the side door and go in, and there isnt anybody in site, and my parts guy is gone, and i start wondering if maybe chrysler was closed but perhaps the janitor didnt lock the side door or
something, or whatever, like seriously ghost town chrysler, so i finally see this guy sitting in an office, and i said 'uh hey.. is chrysler still open? or..' and he says really cocky.. 'well this is chrysler isn't it??' and i said 'ya but there isn't anybody in here and i wasn't sure if maybe someone left the door unlocked or something..' and he turns back and says 'well im in here, duh'. like what a dick, no wonder nobody is in there, with assholes like him greeting them. sorry not hacking the thread, your rant just put me in a rant with you mood

So thats when you ask "Do you know who I am?" When he says "No" you quietly pound the crap out of him, stuff him under his desk, and leave through the door you came in.

I HATE people like that. I have walked out of many establishments because of pore cust service.

"Lousy potential buyers that think they want what they know they can not have.. "

and...

Thats GREAT!!! I wont be buying anything from them anyway! A-Holes!!! :bootysha:

Thats BS man. I would have told them to K my A right on the C. Is this the boat cover outfit?? Are they in the US? If so i would call the BBB on them. I hope they go broke.:bootysha:

and...

65val, where were you bidding for there carpet, ebay. I'm looking for carpet for my Cuda so I'll make sure I buy from someone else with customer care like that I will aviod them.

Here's the example I use to help me find a little understanding...
Question; You have any pics of your wife in the nude ?
Answer; No.
Punch line; Wanna buy some ?
See, one day that's funny but the next day the punches fly.
I get agravated by some posts here where someone says "Help, I've already replaced this ,this, this, and that but never said what the heck are we working on or what the problem was. I choose to let them wonder why there was no reply.
Idiots or just blonde moments ? Who knows .
A true A$$hole or just had a bad day ? Who knows.
We do know the the idiots dont live very long and the jerks in customer service dont keep the job very long.

65val, where were you bidding for there carpet, ebay. I'm looking for carpet for my Cuda so I'll make sure I buy from someone else with customer care like that I will aviod them.

Keith...yes ,I was on ebay looking for some carpet for my Dart, and, ultimately, for my '65 "eternal project" (Val'vert).

I would certainly recommend shopping elsewhere!

Cheers....

dude thats really lame, i know how you feel though, just the other day i walked into the chrysler dealership in my town to talk with my parts guy, but it was pretty late, so i walk up to the side door and go in, and there isnt anybody in site, and my parts guy is gone, and i start wondering if maybe chrysler was closed but perhaps the janitor didnt lock the side door or
something, or whatever, like seriously ghost town chrysler, so i finally see this guy sitting in an office, and i said 'uh hey.. is chrysler still open? or..' and he says really cocky.. 'well this is chrysler isn't it??' and i said 'ya but there isn't anybody in here and i wasn't sure if maybe someone left the door unlocked or something..' and he turns back and says 'well im in here, duh'. like what a dick, no wonder nobody is in there, with assholes like him greeting them. sorry not hacking the thread, your rant just put me in a rant with you mood

Wow, that blows me away...the parts guys at my local dealership are SUPER COOL. One has a 72 Scamp that he is building right now and the other's dad has a SICK 70 Dart with a juiced 440 in it that he will be running for the first time next weekend. I am hoping to go and get some pics of it FLYING down the track. Maybe, I am just blessed as far as my local scene goes but with customer service like that... I'd find someone else to buy from... even if it meant driving on expensive gas. Just my .02 though...

Mike

I bought 2 complete sets of seat covers and foam from them. No problems,Great price and fast delivery. But I know what you mean. If I get poor service or jerked around I will go somewhere else. They will learn the hard way that other people sell the same things.

from his replies to negative's on his profile I wouldn't buy from him even tho he only has 24 total in 4 and a half years.

I bought 2 complete sets of seat covers and foam from them. No problems,Great price and fast delivery. But I know what you mean. If I get poor service or jerked around I will go somewhere else. They will learn the hard way that other people sell the same things.

from what it looks like it depends completely on what you need. I see mostly black and white colored items in there.

I sold the guy a 6pack off my cuda around the first of the year and he is a very stern person. Quite standoffish in my opinion!!! Year one is cheaper than this guy on ebay!

-
Back