ABodyBetty's new baby comes home!!!

-
I wish you luck on the sale of Fern. As long as you dont lose money you can keep saving them with the reward they were not crushed.

Glad to hear John . . . . you put alot of work into Fern, but ya gotsta do what ya gotsta do . . . . Lump will be interesting . . . congrats to you and ABB on Daisy . . . Hi Lex and Vinnie!!

Thanks popdart.
Lex and Vin say; HEEEEYYYYY!!!:love7:
John.

I wish you luck on the sale of Fern. As long as you dont lose money you can keep saving them with the reward they were not crushed.

Thanks chryslerfat!

Join us on Lump's restore thread. I'm really jazzed to get started on Lump!
Lump will be approched with the same precision as used by an untrained doctor!! LOL!!
See ya over at Lump's thread.

To the rest of FABO, I am now turning over this restore thread to the new owner who should be joining the fun shortly. I am looking foward to seeing him take over the finishing of Fern and this restore thread. It will be fun to watch for a change!!
New owners are really great people and ABB and I feel like we got some new friends and new members here on FABO too!
Hope to hear from them soon!

Now; turning over the reigns, passing the torch, here's the keys!!8)

I just wanted to let eveyone know that Fern is in her new home and is safely tucked into the garage.

We look forward to spending lots of time with her and getting to know her very well..

She has become "one hot momma" with all the stares and look she recieved on the drive home and on main st in Dayton.

She was the suprise guest at my birthday party today and was very welcomed..
:love7:

She has made lots of new friends in Tn, Ar, Oh, Fl, Nc, and im sure she will make many more.

Thanks again for all the help and advice, I know we will be calling on you in the future.

Attachments

• 100_6080.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 232
Welcome!!! Alot of work and love went into Fern, and I for one am glad someone who is now part of this forum is the new owner. Again welcome! Rog

I just wanted to let eveyone know that Fern is in her new home and is safely tucked into the garage.

We look forward to spending lots of time with her and getting to know her very well..

She has become "one hot momma" with all the stares and look she recieved on the drive home and on main st in Dayton.

She has made lots of new friends in Tn, Ar, Oh, Fl, Nc, and im sure she will make many more.

Thanks again for all the help and advice, I know we will be calling on you in the future.

Looking good at her new home. Sounds like she will be spoiled and pampered like she deserves. I will miss those sweet green leather seat and her cool paint job. :cheers::toothy10:

Thanks again for all the help and advice, I know we will be calling on you in the future.[/QUOTE
Welcome abodygranny! Fern looks right at home, and just look at her sparkling in the sunshine! Please start a thread in the welcome wagon forum so everyone will see!

X2 on the getting on the welcome wagon section and starting your own "Fern" life! LOL!!
She looks VERY happy there. She needed to be the "Queen" of the stables and not just one of the heard. She really deserves to have it better than in her past life. I found her on a car hunt one day by chance and left a "will give a loving home" note on her dash. I thought the owner was in Iraq. A week later we have her, saving her from further neglect and the crusher. 14 months later here we are! I gave her CPR and watched her in intensive care. Now it's time for you and hubby to really take her to the next level and spoil her rotten! She will love you in return:love7:
Now I know we probibly won't hear from hubby untill we see a "HELP" thread in the tech section, but try to get him on sooner (welcome wagon thread), remember, the family that Abodies and FABOs together, stays together! LOL....:-D

Welcome!!
Very pleased to have your family with us, watching over Fern and joining us here to keep us posted of her new life.:cheers:
I think you should start an
"abodyGranny's "Fern's restore II" thread, keeping us posted of progress and introducing "ABodygranny's Fern" to the rest of FABO!

Any help you need, pick up the phone and call me or start a thread in the tech section. There are a lot of people here more knowledgeable than me, at least 15 thousand members or so!

PS: I would give hubby till 1 may 2011 to put your interior in, I know he was looking for motivation and you wanted a deadline. 8 weekends give or take enough? I had it all ripped out in a day LMAO!!!:toothy10: Besides May 1st is when all the car show and stuff are really getting fired up.
Looking foward to seeing that new thread of yours and Fern's!:cheers:
Boxing up a care package with a service manual, owners manual, and any other parts of Fern's I run across. I found another one of her stainless mud flaps, it's in there too. Tell hubby not to buy a service manual yet!
John8)

ABB and I both feel she's in a better place now!

Welcome aboard, granny! Fern is lookin good in her new digs and what's more important, she found a new owner that lovers her too! Congratulations. Hope to see you around here more.

-
Back