actually it didn't hurt that much......

-

DRENO

Reaction score
A pic from a few years back,when my daughter's boyfriend has a little accident.Yep,that a rachet right through his hand.He said it "actually didn't hurt that much".His hand is completely healed and has no problems.:angry7:

67 029f.JPG

67 029f.JPG

He told me he was working on the rear suspension and had the socket on the shock and the car fell off the jack/jackstand.Car went down and the ratchet push his hand down and pinned it to the gravel and then went right through it. Ugh!

That made me cringe this morning #-o Double ouch :shaking2:
I bet he doubles up on jack stands know, Know for another cup of coffee :-s

That's a hell of a piercing, I wonder what shops charge for that body modification. People will pierce just about anything to get attention. J/K hopefully he didn't loose any hand function

He told me he was working on the rear suspension and had the socket on the shock and the car fell off the jack/jackstand.Car went down and the ratchet push his hand down and pinned it to the gravel and then went right through it. Ugh!

Wow, I never would have thought of that scenario in a thousand years. :angry7: Glad to hear he's OK.

Dave that pic is disturbing! Reminds me of when my sister's ex boyfriend years ago was underneath his truck, and was using needle nose pliers to pull on a spring. The spring broke and he put the pliers right into and through his eyeball. The eyeball fluid just poured out. Poor guy to this day only has about 25% vivion in that eye.

I guess I won't ***** about doing a faceplant into my Demons bumper while making sure the chainbinder was REALLY tight. #$%! OUCH!!!

Looks like a car guy crucifiction. Just hang him from the rack with some kind of ring and pinion crown. :snakeman:
I'd suggest a timing chain for the base of the crown with a bunch of heavy bits welded to it.

It seems that he got really lucky in missing nerves/tendons through there. That's rough stuff.

Dave that pic is disturbing! Reminds me of when my sister's ex boyfriend years ago was underneath his truck, and was using needle nose pliers to pull on a spring. The spring broke and he put the pliers right into and through his eyeball. The eyeball fluid just poured out. Poor guy to this day only has about 25% vivion in that eye.

Hi Mark,I see him quite a bit,his hand is fine,he just laffs it off.He's at more at home around a car than just about anywhere.i think he's 30 years old and has owned approximately 60 cars.

-
Back