Adams 71 Dart

-
Adam, Your car looks great in the pictures! Your hard work is starting to pay off. Congrats to you on your work, and it won't be long now till you are done and riding!
Matt

Looks like everything is pretty new up front. I have a few greese boots to replace and need a pair of strut rod bushings but the rest looks really good. Even the T bars look brand new.

Anyone ever seen a set marked left and right ?

147.jpg

151.jpg

154.jpg

I love the way that car looks. I would not put the vinyl top on. Looks great just the way it is.

Job well dun Adam :-D, You sure have a nice place to paint :cheers:
and I see a Corona was enjoyed in the process 8)

Looks good Adam. Sweet color!

I like the top body color. Stripe on the butt and that's it for me.

Did you need any pages copied from a FSM?

More progress thanks to all my friends at fabo 1

Put the heater box, dash and wiring in, bolted up the column and grant tuff wheel.

035.JPG

My helper is ready to go for a ride.

Kinda at a stand still now till I get a headliner and rear package tray and the 2 headliner bows Im missing. I also will need a glove box, dash cap and seat covers to finish the interior up.

I'll just keep polishing the paint for now,Just glad I still have it. :cheers:

033.JPG

so glad to hear everything is working out.....keep up the good work and get that baby on the road asap!

Quick question.

Does the headliner need to be done first before the windshield and back glass install? Or can the headliner be done later on after the glass has been installed? I have never really got around to ask this but I have some work I won't done to my car and the glass is going to come out eventually. I might install a new headliner while I'm at it another words. I know the new gaskets that I have really look large going towards the headliner.

You can do it with the glass in but Im betting it easier to do it first. My car the factory put the vinyl top on first, then the headliner, Then the glass went in after.

Adam your daughter is a little cutie pie!!!!!!!! Looking at your dart makes me want to paint my scoops body color instead of having them black. Your paint job is out standing!!!

Thanks, Im not a fan of the black scoops unless the hood is blacked out as well. I think it makes them look like an after thought.

-
Back