After 18 months it's finished !!

-

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
Finally, the insurance and new plates are on, the tank is full of gas (ouch) I'm ready for the summer :headbang:

Another old Mopar is brought back to life !!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 334
Your rear tire looks like it has a little to much tread on it, better fix that. lol have fun.:thumrigh:

Man, that rear wing looks just like a rock! LOL.

Just joking with you. Looks outstanding. Ya' gotta post more pics for all of us to envy and enjoy.
I've had my "new" '69 Dart for almost 4 years and it's still not done. 18 months! Yeah, I'm envious.

Just a couple before and after pic's.

Basically, everything is new front to back. Only 71,000 original miles, it's numbers matching and I am the second owner.

Attachments

• DSC05560 700x525 1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC06787ed.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0065.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC09085a.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC09087b.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 323
  • DSC09131s.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0471s.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 313
ya thatssss nice and your ready to go.I today just got my sticker for the year and tomorrow is going to be real nice injoy,hey maybe we will pass each other.Good luck and watch out for the copsssssssssssss

Good job! Looks real nice!

see what you missed every time you fill up now...LOL

Good for you!!! I'm very close myself. I wound up rebuilding everything,rad, engine, brakes, tranny, wire harness, 8 3/4, the list goes on. I hadn't planned on it but thought that well...I'm might as well fix it all so that I dont have to work on it every time I want to drive it.

Finished? What does that mean? Never had one that was finished. Wait a couple months and see if yours is still "finished." Looks good.

What did you use for finish on the valve covers and intake?
They look great!!

Just glass beaded them and applied a few coats of the high heat aluminum paint. Wasn't sure how it would turn out but it's great, they even wipe off of dirt/grease very easily.

Looks awesome!!Hope to see you around,maybe SpringFling in Missisauga or at MoparFest?Keep an eye out for FABO members.:thumblef:

Looks great and hope it drives better. That 18 months is almost a record for fast resto. Enjoy the ride.

-
Back